For an overall order of...

Helena
Nanbako
Sailor C
Sailor 1
Zahn
Joy
Sailor 2

You DO have surprise, so everyone gets a round of actions before they can respond.

@Lord_Red
Have you thought about using a map for the combat? vtt like owlbear rodeo maybe? Not a necessity and I'm a-ok with theatre of the mind, but figure I'd ask is all.

I reroll my initiative using my Luck Feat. I rolled a 6 for a total of 8 in initiative: I'll refrain from using that and go with the first result of 10 instead.

Helena
Nanbako
Sailor C
Sailor 1 [Down]
Zahn
Joy
Sailor 2 [-8]

Current status on the sailors. I believe we have two more PCs to go before surprise is done.

Maybe Zahn should dangle the sailor over the railing, see if that makes the sailor reconsider working with the enemy...

Nanbako has yet to go, I believe.
I'll move us on sometime tomorrow if there's no post from her.

He gets a new save at the end of each of his turns.

And he's not immobile, just using his action to laugh as forced by the spell.

Edit: In other words, you can try, but it won't be automatic.

Knocking him unconscious should be easy peasy, I'll just whip out my warhammer to bludgeon him in the head. I'm going to Mount and Blade this sucker.

Storm has passed for the time being, without too much damage in our area: posting should be timely again on my end!

I'll go have a short vacation soon, but I should still have reception at my hotel: in case I take a bit to respond, you know why!

Bugger, I forgot it's my turn, sorry!

Btw, @Inkybus , how do you format your posts to add that pic of Zahn to the side and your text on the right like that?

Bugger, I forgot it's my turn, sorry!

Btw, @Inkybus , how do you format your posts to add that pic of Zahn to the side and your text on the right like that?
If you use a computer, do toggle the 'BB code' so it works.

I use this code for my formatting:
Code:
[IMG align="left" height="150px"]https://i.imgur.com/AWKnHR2.png[/IMG][URL='https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/community/threads/153983/#post-3616473'][B]Zahn Cragscale[/B][/URL]
Action Text Goes Here. Lorem Ipsum Latin Latin Something...

1721580477390.png

Back
Top Bottom