Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pantsless Pirates [OOC]

Not massively far. As mentioned ICly, if you don't have a way to message them, they'll be arriving in ten minutes.

Hmm.. best I can do is cast message which is 120ft. Which for a ship isn't very far.. current thinking is one of us hops in the boat we came in on and tries to intercept them before they commit..

Unless there's a lantern we can morse code them with? Meanwhile, we still have shit to do on here..

While I have you here, could I use a medicine check to figure out what's happened to the poor bastards?

@Lord_Red

(Also sorry for the constant mentions if they're annoying)

Excellent, it's my best 'knowledge' type skill (which isn't saying much since it's only a +3)

gotcha! That's what I was thinking too but wanted to be sure. Right.. violent or very violent? 🤔

If anyone was curious, the very violent option would have been asking Zahn to stomp on the hatch with all his might as soon as whoever it was got a hand through. Zahn being stronk as he is, it'd either break the limb or remove it completely.

Considering that the amalgams are people that arguably suffer a fate worse than death, a more violent approach would not be amiss if you asked me or Zahn.

Yeah. Amalgams aren't really people, more bits of people slapped together. No one survives the process as themselves, and most don't survive the process period, instead being subsumed into other bodies.

So yeah, how are we going?

As a sidenote, I bet undoing the amalgamalisation of even one of these people is going to need, at the very least, for the minimum-amalgamated, a Greater Restoration. And that spell is A) not a low level spell and B) expensive and/or a pain in the neck to get.

Gods help the ones that are more jigsaw-puzzle than frankenstein's monster, who are more amalgamated.

By the way @Lord_Red I hope you are alright with me coming up with improvised NPCs from the vague backstory of my character, to give us options and all that. Though the marshes would be a very deadly journey for the group and almost impossible for the amalgams to traverse.

How dare you do cool things like that! I absolutely despise players being awesome and adding to the world! :p

That is 100% good! Obviously I retain veto power over anything you decide to add in, but it's a good thing to do. :)

I figured a Wizard setting up a tower in a remote area like a marshy region in order to not be bothered while they studied the mysteries of the Weave was a pretty neat fantasy trope. And, of course, if you veto something I'm sure there is a reason for the veto in the first place.

Heyy by the way before I forget @Lord_Red what kind of godly pantheon are we looking at? Hundreds and thousands (like the sprinkles) of gods, maybe 50 or less, a baker's dozen...? Or are Gods not required to be a badass cleric?

Gods are distant-no one is sure how real they are.
Many people have their own faiths, based on how they live their lives.
You do not need a patron deity.

So when do we find the castle full of peril and needy maidens?

Yes I am just watching Monty Python and the holy grail for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom