Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

She bit her lip to silence herself, placing her hands on his stomach gently to brace herself, her movements slowly becoming desperate, and it was obvious she was close to coming. Her yukata was askew, pulled loose and slipping down her to her shoulders, exposing her lower neck and cleavage.

Lucky, all this was doing was teasing him. But he didn't say anything; instead he sat up, keeping her braced so her movements weren't interrupted too much, before he moved to bite along her neck and shoulder.

Amaya embraced him with a soft gasp, holding the back of his head gently, leaning her head back to allow him access to her neck.

A wave of pleasure made Amaya’s movements jerky for a moment, breath coming out in hot puffs as small drops of dark purple blood bloomed under the tips of his fangs. “H-Harder..” She whispered, caressing him closer.

She shivered hard and for a brief moment her thrusts were quick and rough, finishing with a soft gasp, trembling against him.

She nodded her head, pulling back to cup his cheek and kiss him deeply, continuing to rock her hips and grind herself against him.

Oh, she wanted him to finish, too? How kind of her.
He kissed back, holding her against him as she worked, giving soft noises of delight, his cock throbbing more and more.

She kissed him deeply, letting her hands caress him as she worked at finishing him off, making soft noises to encourage him.

“That’s why I’ll use my mouth next time.” She said in a teasing tone, crawling off of him and reaching for the sake jug, drinking directly from it.

He had put his mouth on that. And now she was, too? His face flushed and he became embarrassed for some reason.
"Hard to believe you've become so smitten with me...you used to hate me before...~"

Amaya set the jug down and fixed her yukata, a bit embarrassed at it having fallen open like that after all was said and done. “You didn’t used to be so noble… Watching you fight made me see how far you’ve come from that..”

Dusk was coming along rather slowly, and at the royal palace gardens was a lone woman, walking slowly as she observed the finely kept flowers and shrubs. She would stop to touch the flowers on occasion, gently brushing her fingertips along the petals with a soft smile.

"Thanks," he said bashfully, "you've come a long way, too..."

"Ah, Jin-dono," a voice called to her gently, and glancing up was the keeper of said garden Katakura Kojurou. He was a court noble, but he loved tending the garden and getting his hands dirty, "good evening. It's lovely to see you." He bowed politely, smiling softly at her.

“How so?” She asked curiously, glancing at him over her shoulder.

Jin turned and smiled at Kojurou, bowing her head to him in return. “Good evening to you too, Katakura-dono, doing some evening gardening?” She asked, voice like honey.

"Well, you don't want my head anymore." He teased, "You aren't as thorny...sure, you're abrasive sometimes...but I can talk to you now.."

He blushed faintly and smiled more, giving a nod, "Yes. I find it's much more peaceful around this time." He replied.

Her face flushed noticeably, turning away. “Well.. you have interesting things to say now.. so you’re actually enjoyable to be around..” She sounded completely embarrassed.

“And cool too.” She said in agreement. “May I join you?” She asked. “I don’t wish to intrude upon your work.”

He smiled a bit at that, "Thanks. That means a lot."

"Oh, please, I would love the company." He replied, moving to help her down from the deck.

“I’m only saying whats true.” She said softly. “But we should both probably get cleaned up.. I hadn’t planned for things to go so far.” She admitted.

She took his hand gratefully, stepping down carefully. She wasn’t in her usual extravagant clothing, wearing a modest kimono, something much more ideal for a walk.

"A-Ah, yeah, me neither." He agreed before pushing himself to his feet with a bit of a wobble. "Maybe we could do it again sometime...?"

"Enjoying the pease as well?" He asked gently, walking with her to his original spot amongst the flowers.

“Perhaps next time we won’t ruin our clothes.” Amaya joked, finishing off the last of the alcohol before standing herself. “I’ll place an order to replace the garments that are unsalvageable.”

“It is quite the difference between the rest of the palace.” She said with a soft laugh. “Much more serene.”

Back
Top Bottom