Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

She shook her head, "Thank you but I'm perfectly capable. Just keep an eye on Sasuke, he's decided to drink his sorrows away." She said.

“As you wish, my lady.” Amaya bowed her head and watched Akihime take Yukimura down the hall, before moving to sit beside Sasuke with a soft sigh, reaching for the sake bottle. “You better not have drank it all already.”

“No way.” Amaya held it out of his reach, leaning a bit away from him. “You’ve had more than your fair share, and plus, this is the good stuff.”

Amaya hadn’t expected him to lean over her, leaning back more to try her best to keep the liquor from the Kitsune. “Wh-hey!” She fell backwards, Sasuke on top of her.

Amaya set the jug of alcohol on the deck behind her head, already on the ground anyway. “You’re only saying that because you’re drunk.” She said softly, but didn’t try to push him off.

“I don’t eat other youkai.” She said softly, then leaning up to close the distance between them, kissing him softly.

She brought one hand up to cup his face close, deepening the kiss with a soft noise, the feeling of him resting between her legs exciting her.

She grew hot, skin flushing as she moved to press herself into his knee, breathing into the kiss as she moved her hands over his chest and sides.

His hand moved to try and grope her, pressing his knee more firmly against her like she seemed to want, moaning lowly against her lips.

She let out a weak moan against his lips, growing rather sensitive. She shifted her hips slowly, making soft noises as her kisses slowly grew needy, pressing her hand over his cock.

She stroked him slowly through the fabric of his pants, teasing the head with her fingertips as she pushed her tongue into his mouth, pulling him close with her other hand.

Amaya could hardly stand it anymore, pushing Sasuke off of her and onto his back, straddling his hips and pressing her dampness against his cock through their clothes. She grabbed his hand, pressing it over her breast as she rocked her hips steadily, watching Sasuke with lustful eyes.

She delighted in the feeling of him squeezing her roughly, the feeling of his fingers brushing over her made her skin prick and her nipple to grow stiff. "She's busy… And I have grown fond of you.." She panted, the friction against her making her ache for release.

This earned him a few breathy moans from Amaya, resting her hands over his as he touched her, closing her eyes as she rode him. “If you’re good I’ll use my mouth next time..~”

"I don't think I would mind that...~" He gasped out, wishing now was next time. But, with Akihime in the other room, it was too risky.

Back
Top Bottom