Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

Having my sensitive cock, pussy and asshole licked as well as coated with a liquid that increases my sensitivity causes me to moan even louder into Rinne's wet snatch. My long, demonic tongue moves into the depths of the other hot demons vagina and licking around while my moaning sends vibrations through her.

I grab onto rev's horns with my hands and my hips move against her face as her tongue dives deep into me, teasing and licking as I leak onto her face myself. "Ooooh, that's nice" I moan out softly before falling silent for a moment. Then I continue and pat the other demoness on the head. "Why don't you use another part on me." I tilt her head up with my grip on her horns and wink.

I don't resist when my head gets moved by Rinne who is using my horns like a stering wheel and gulp down the last drop of her sweet nectar after removing my tongue from her pussy. Knowing what she means I start to insert one finger after another into her dripping wet snatch until my whole hand is inside her vagina and slowly fist her for a short while before I replace my arm with my long demonic tail which is soon pushing its spaded tip against the entrance of her cervix. I pull it out of her and soon it is pushing into her tight asshole after getting thicker while I thrust forward to insert my cock into her wet snatch after getting us both in a more comfortable position.

"Oooh yes Rev, just like that mmm" My voice trails off as the other demoness sinks her hand into me and then follows it with her tail. It feels so good to be filled and my body shudders, my breathing coming faster as I moan. I feel my own legs sagging as the pleasure makes me weaker and she moves me so that I am now laying under her. My black feathered wings are spread out against the ground as her tail then withdraws from inside me and I frown as if confused until I feel her thick pulsing cock push inside of me. My eyes widen and I gasp in pleasure again, and as her tail penetrates my ass I feel my body start to squirm.

I look back at the female khezu and hope that she will find me by following the scent of sex mixed with my pheromones in the air. "Sorry for leaving you out of the fun after you joined us..." A snap with my fingers teleports Pols close to where Rinne and I are having wild, passionate sex. I thrust my cock deeply into the other demons pussy and let it grow until the head is pushing against her cervix just like my tail did before which is now moving back and forth inside her tight ass. My own wet snatch and tight bumhole are waiting to be filled with something thick or at least played with again by someone.

"Eep!" I let out a slight yelp as I'm teleported to the twos location, but soon calms and turn towards them, using their scent as a guide as to who is who. I move towards them, hands out, as my hands immediately come into contact with Revs voluptuous rear, and I feel it's vigorous movements. I move my face in close to her rear and trace along it with my tongue, lightly coating her in the extract. During which, I trace one hand down from her rear to her dripping wet cunt, for which I then insert my fingers into. My other hand falls to the floor, scanning it before coming into contact with a tail. I grab hold of the tail, not realizing it to be Rinne's, and then begin to falicly stroke it.

I gasp as rev's cock sinks deeper into me and presses against my cervix. My breathing comes quickly and my insides continue to leak around her cock, dribbling down the hard shaft that is filling me. At the same time my ass is filled with her tail, that continues to poke and prod around inside of me, teasing and driving me crazy. And then I feel someone grabbing my tail and stroking it. My body shudders and my tail specifically shivers as it changes in response to the stroking, the mouth at the end folding back up into a blunt tip that looks slightly phallic.

I groan like a beast and start to lightly bite Rinne's exposed neck to claim her as my bitch while I'm fucking her. My huge cock swells up a little bit more before it shoots a big load of thick semen into her tight pussy. I don't slow down after cumming once and slam my mmassive member back into the horny demons dripping wet snatch which causes the head of my penis to push into her womb. The sensation of a hand playing with my own drenched cunt feels good, but there is something missing. I send Pols a telepathic message in which I'm telling her to fuck me with her tail and fist me at the same time. Being coated with more of the strange liquid makes me even hornier and kranks my libido up to the maximum.

"Ah, um...okay...let me just..." I begins to adjust myself, trying to feel my way around to get in just the right position. I finally manage to sit just behind the two. I then raise my tail up to Revs pussy, using my hand as a guide as to get it there, and rubbing it, before pulling my fingers out of her and sliding my tail inside. As my tail is moving up and down inside her, my tail opens as its coming back down to prevent it from slipping out. I move my hand that was previously fingering her and move it down to the tail that my other hand is holding. I then take Rinne's now phallic tail and move it to my cunt. Once the tail was touching me, I moved a hand up to Rev's rear, and moved it along until I found her tail-hole and started fingering it for a bit before forcing more of my fingers in, and then my fist. "I...I hope this is okay."

I send another telepathic message to Pols to let her know that everything is perfect when both her tail and hand are inside me. My hips keep on moving back until only the head of my cock is inside Rinne's pussy to be penetrated even deeper before I slam my huge member back into my bitchs wet cunt. I try to find the perfect rhythm for all three of us and soon feel another strong orgasm building up. My hands move around Rinne's upper body from the sides to her belly and back upwards until they stop at her breasts only to play with them and tease her stiff nipples by rubbing, pinching and twisting them.

I moan as Rev first bites at my neck and then starts to thrust harder into me, my insides squeezing tightly around the other demoness' hard cock. It feels so good and my body squirms with pleasure. Pleasure that only grows as her clever hands reach my nipples, tweaking and rubbing and pinching at them, each drawing gasps of pleasure and more squirming from my pleasure filled body. My mouth hangs open with pleasure as well. As for my tail, as Pols moves it to her lower lips it begins to squirm and then darts forward, sinking inside of the Khezu and thrusting there.

Feeling Rinne's tail slide inside me, my head lurches back as I let out an audible but slight scream. I quickly bite my lip to stifle my voice, preventing me from yelling out in pleasure. My hips slowly move back and forth on their own in rhythm to the demoness' tail. As my tail is short, I cannot do much more than I already am with it. I then move my fist in and out of Rev's tail hole, and spreading my fingers when deep inside her when I m pulling out, then close them while pushing back inside.

I grab the horns of my horny bitch and turn her head to kiss her passionately before my hands return to her big breasts to continue playing with them. My hips continue to move back and forth in order to spread Rinne's tight vagina with my huge, fat cock that would make a hung horse jealous and shoot more thick cum into her womb in an attempt to knock her up and to mark her as mine. The sensation of Pols' short tail isn't enough to satisfy me. I use my magic to make it temporarily larger give it more girth too so she can fuck me deeper. Getting fisted at the same time makes me cum again, but I'm still not sated and keep fucking Rinne.

*Blushes and squirms as I'm being ravenously licked all over, but doesn't push Rauk away or anything, and lets him cuddle with me afterwards*

Hey, q-quit thinking about my tentacles that way! *Feels a little confused and embarrassed at being cuddled between a couple of sexy perverts, but still wraps a leg around Rev and rests my head between her big chest pillows to get comfortable*

Hmm, but have you ever been in one yourself? I doubt an ordinary person could even handle my tentacles... *Looks up at Rev with a sly smile, as two of my long, flexible tentacles discretely move behind the succubus' and slither down her lower back, exploring her slowly*

Trust me, I can handle a lot of things. But why don't we find out where our limits are by having some kinky fun? *closes eyes and enjoys the feeling of tentacles slithering around on my body to explore it*

Hmm, works for me~ I'll get to see firsthand how durable succubi are. *Hugs Revnarh more closely and cheekily rubs my face between her hefty breasts, still enjoying our snuggling, even as my soft, smooth tentacles crawl lower to start exploring her hips and ass, beginning to gently knead her big, soft cheeks* Did you know that my tentacles are more sensitive than normal human skin? I can get a much better feel for things by touching them with my tentacles than I can with my hands...

U-um...your tentacles wouldn't happen to be...slimy would they? *is looking the complete wrong way and is cuddling a pillow* I like slimy things.

Care to find out, Pols? *Extends a long, soft-skinned tentacle, slick with my personal slimy secretions, toward Pols Voice, taking her by surprise as she cuddles her pillow. The tentacle slithers up her leg, caressing and entangling her thigh*

Back
Top Bottom