Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

The more the merrier...that counts for hugs and snuggles too, of course! *wraps arms around Oni-hime and Coldchaos to cuddle with them both*

Oh no, don't you dare vanish so quickly after cuddling with me for a few seconds! *follows the handsome ninja into the shadows and clings to his body to cuddle with him for at least an entire hour*

*Cuddles and hugs and wiggles and writhes around with Rev under soft red sheets, before finally getting comfortable with my head on her lap, resting there while we watch a demon movie*

*rests head on top of Oni-hime's while we cuddle, snuggle and watch a movie together* Do you want some snacks? I have popcorn, chocolate, nachos, chips, skittles, soda, breastmilk and a lot more...;)

*Rests contentedly in a snuggly bundle with Rev, enjoying the warmth of the succubus' body* Hmm, I think I'll start with some popcorn and breastmilk. Shall I just help myself...? *Casually pulls Rev's top down without waiting for permission and starts gently encircling one of her nipples with my finger*

That's my secret...I'm always naked ;) And no need to ask for permission, just drink as much of my creamy milk as you want *doesn't tell Oni-hime about the aphrodisiac in my breastmilk and keeps cuddling with her*

*is cuddled tightly* I started focusing on my games again, and then I moved houses, which There's still no internet here sadly, *strokes Rev's tail absentmindedly* went to AZ with my grandma to visit the great grandparents and help her move there so she could be closer to them if anything happens to them, then I got home from that and I've been helping my grandpa move here, and now hopefully I'll be finding a job and/or going to college.
So, I've been pretty busy...ya know other than leaving here to play games. *nervously laughs*

*keeps cuddling Pols and purrs likes a cat while my tail gets stroked* yeah, I know how it feels when the real life, games and other stuff keep you busy. It's good to have you back though.

You missed me that much? *caresses Rev's wings with one hand while playing with the tip of her tail with the other* I feel loved. ^///^

Back
Top Bottom