Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

*lightly tugs at Rev's tail as I trace a hand from her wings, around to the front, playing with her chest for a moment before trailing down to her thighs* I missed you to Rev.

Mhhhh...please don't stop playing with my body...I increased the sensitivity of my own body just for you...feel free to tease me until I beg you to let me cum, then tease me some more please~

Sure thing Rev. *moves around to position myself behind Rev, my hand sliding across her thigh. I lean forward a little, and slowly and sensually lick her wings. I move my hand up from her thighs and up her form to grasp, and play with her breasts. Using the hand with her tail, I move it to her thighs* you don't mind if I use your own tail to please you, do you?

Well hello there. If you've got her front, I'll stay behind her and keep Rev here in the middle. *slips Revs tail inside her and moves my hand from her cest to her wings, caressing them*

I continue kissing Lady Rinne and moan into her mouth while two hot women are playing with my overly sensitive body. My pussy gets moist from all the teasing and covers the spaded tip of my demonic tail with the clear liquid that is slowly oozing out of my snatch while my nine inch long, rock-hard cock is tthrobbing to the beat of my heart and leaking precum. Milk begins to trickle out of my nipples as soon as they get tugged by the other sexy succubus. My body feels like it is on fire, every single touch sends an electric wave of pleasure through me and causes me to moan like a wanton slut who can't wait to be fucked hard.

*Continues to kiss revnarh, letting her tongue into my mouth and suckling at it lightly while giving her nipples a few more gentle tugs. My own tail moves over and begins to coil around the other demoness' cock, teasing it.*

*pushes Rev's tail in as far as it can, tickling it to get it to wriggle about inside Rev. I then move my own tail to touch and attatch to the ground, gathering electricity in my body before very slowly and periodically releasing the stores electricity through revs tail and her wings*

My moans become louder with each passing moment. I let myself fall into the care of the sexy succbus in front of me and my friend behind me. The tip of my normally sensitive tail is soon pressing against my cervix. One more push and it enters my womb. My tail wriggles around inside my now sopping wet snatch, touching all the sweet spots inside my pussy and making me moan even more. The electricity running through my sensitive body parts is combined with the sensation of fucking myself while my nipples and cock get teased causes me nearly to get sent over the edge of a strong, mind blowing orgasm. I want to fuck, get fucked and to please someone orally all at once. A few items appear out of nowhere after I snap with my fingers. There is a cursed cockring, a strap-on dildo with vibrators for the wearer, a whip, a flogger, a paddle, cuffs, a spreader bar, a humbler, a double-sided dildo, buttplugs and many more toys that can be used to tease me further should my two mistresses decide to use them.

Smiles at Revnarh as my tail coils around her more and then the tip splits open to reveal a padded opening. I press it down on her cock and my tail starts to suck at her. Meanwhile I tug on both of her nipples gently at once and moved my face in front of hers, wanting to watch her expression.

I'm completely oblivious to the new toys that have appeared out of nowhere, as Khezu are blind and cannot physically see. So as such I continue to lick revs wings, but then I slowly start to suckle on her wings and secrete a fluid from my mouth known as 'Pale Extract' all along her wings.

I moan like a bitch in heat and look at the demoness in front of me with a mix of pure lust and love in my eyes. More milk leaks out of my big tits while my cock is on the edge of a strong orgasm again. Only the tail coiled around my throbbing erection keeps me from shooting a huge load of thick semen into the padded opening. Precum is now flowing out my dick whi h makes it look like a broken faucet. Meanwhile my own tail and the insides of my legs get drenched in my pussy juices. The secrete that gets poured all over my demonic wings causes my body to get even more sensitive than it was before. My hips start to move forward to fuck Rinne's tail while my own is moving back andforth in my ssopping wet snatch and even thrusting into my womb. I want to cum so badly, but at the same time I want to be teased more and then forced to cum countless times by my two sexy mistresses.

I tighten my tail around Rev's naughty cock, not letting anything more than the precum leak out even as the soft walls of the chamber at the tip of my tail pulse around her. My fingers tug harder at her nipples too as I lean in, my horns almost touching hers and my lips close as well. "Do you want to cum now?" I ask softly.

I pull away from revs wings and move my hands there as I feel out turning upside down and stretching my tail straight up to the ceiling and cling it there, pulling back a little to be suspended just high enough off the ground to stay at the proper position. Using my acute sense of smell I locate Revs dripping wet cunt and begins to lick her, licking her tail in the process as well.

I feel a hug from Rauk from behind and I immediately turn around, though as I am upside down, the first thing my face comes in contact with is her thighs, and thusly her face in mine. "Hello."

My mind is filled with a fog of sex by now and I can think only of one thing: sex. Being asked if I want to cum gets answered with a "yes, please..." while I'm hoping to be teased more at the same time. My legs part as soon as I feel a wet tongue licking my soaked pussy and with juices covered tail. I keep fucking myself as fast and as hard as I possibly can and continue to thrust into Rinne's amazing tailhole. This is my first time fucking a tail and hopefully not the last one. More precum oozes out of my throbbing member and floods the other sexy demoness' tail until it flows out of it and mixing with the slowly growing pool of my pussy juices. I want to be filled with something that is much thicker than my tail and get fucked in all my slutty holes while my cock is inside someone at the same time too.

I giggle and then kiss Revnarh again, pressing my lips to hers as I tease and then pull away, my tail tugging on her swollen demonic cock as I do so. "Do you want to fuck me with this?" I say as my tail gives it another tug. I back away a bit, my tail still coiled around her at the base. Then the fleshy opening at the tip pops free of her cock and I tug once more. I spread my own legs and wink. "Come get it."

I'm so horny that I can only nod my head softly to answer Rinne's question. My body moves forward on its own, crawling towards the hot succubus after I got on all fours. I'm like a bitch in heat and the only thought in my with lust filled mind is to have sex, whether it be getting fucked, fucking someone or both at the same time. I put my nose between the wet pussy lips of the sexy demoness and begin to lap her delicious juices up, drinking every single drop the sweet nectar like a man or woman who is on the brink of dying of thirst after spending a few days in a desert. My throbbing and twitching member is leaking more precum which creates a new pool of my juices on the ground between my legs. I play with my stiff nipples by twisting, flicking, pinching and rubbing them to milk myself while my demonic tail is moving back and forth like the tail of an excited dog or cat.

Feeling rev move away I was startled for a moment. "Ah! Wh-where..." I release my hold of the ceiling and fall to the floor with a flop. I then use my acute sense of smell to locate where the two had gone, or at least Rev, since she's the one I bump into while crawling around. And when I run into her, it happens to be her firm, round buttocks. I then proceed to bob down and lick from the base of her cock, over her cunt, and up to her anus, and proceeds to continue repeating this pattern.

Back
Top Bottom