Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

Mhhhh, that feels good... *moans and purrs at having my body explored by the cute squid girls tentacles* I didn't know that...the more you know... *turns around to look at Pols* If they aren't slimy by now, then they will be later after she teased me with them a lot~

*lets out a small 'eep' as the slimy tentacle slithers up my leg and caresses my thigh. I then lean forward, where the pillow is on the floor and my upper torso is down on it, and my arms are down next to it, while my legs hold my rear up in the air, showing it off in all it's exposed glory* Yaaay! You wouldn't happen to have more would you? Because just this one feels so good. *i turn to where I hear revs voice* W-well I could make them slimier too...way slimier.

Of course I have more! *Oggles Pols Voice's vulnerable, shapely posterior with a smug and wicked grin, my tentacles writhing in naughty anticipation* Since you both seem to have good taste in appendages, I guess I'll have to share some more with you! *Extends three more tentacles at Pols, each one girthier than a thick human penis, and ruthlessly explores Pols' lower body, caressing and massaging her thighs, hips, and ass, getting her rear all wet with my squiddy mucus, even while one of my other tentacles that had been fondling Rev's ass slithers between her soft cheeks, caressing her tight little bud and slowly, tenderly pressing itself into her*

Murrr, indeed Rev. *slowly shakes my rear back and forth* mmmn. Your tentacles are so nice and slimy. I wonder how they'd feel inside me... And maybe how they would taste? G-gods, I'd just want my everything played with by these slimy tentacles of yours.

Mhhhh...don't hold back, fill me up... *pushes back against the tentacle and moans when it enters my tight hole* I want to taste test your tentacles too~ *cuddles with Pols while Sea is having her way with us*

*Giggles giddily as the two horny perverts practically beg for my tentacles, feeling more than happy to give them what they want. After firmly slapping each of their bare asses a few times, I bring the tips of three of my slick, girthy appendages against their vacant holes, letting them savor the moment as I slowly penetrate both Rev and Pols at the same time, probing their hot, moist insides as I gradually drive my strong, flexible tentacles deeper and deeper into their depths, all the while climbing atop the bent over Pols like a horny male wolf to cuddle her from behind*

Edit: *Also slithers another tentacle up each of their bodies, stopping here and there to explore as they make their way to the girls' necks and faces, brushing against them gently and smearing my squiddy mucus all over their cheeks and lips, practically inviting them to take them into their mouths*

*I bite my lip when SeaChild's tentacles penetrate both of my tight holes, letting out quite a loud moan, despite it being muffled. As the tentacles slither farther and deeper in, my moaning persists, only being slightly quieter than when they first slid inside me*

*feeling a tentacle rubbing up against my cheek and lips, causing them to get slimy, I stop biting down on my lip and quickly open my mouth, letting the te tackle slide in. Though when the tentacle gets in my mouth, there is another slimy liquid that's already in there, making SeaChild's tentacle even more slimy than it was before*

I welcome all the slimy tentacles inside my wet snatch and tight asshole with a guttural moan that sounds like a wild animal who is in heat while it is mating season. My soft lips open slowly like they want to invite the tentacle teasingly to push past them. I suck on the with mucus covered appendage like I'd do after a penis entered my mouth and start to lick around all over it with my tongue. The muscles in my pussy and ass are squeezing down on the slippery tentacles like they want to milk something out of them. Lying below Pols and cuddling with her while a cute squid girl is fucking us with her tentacles feels so good that I hug the adorable khezu a little bit tighter and press my naked breasts against hers which causes our stiff nipples to rub against each other.

*Lets out a soft, lusty moan as Rev and Pols take my tentacles into their mouths and suck on them as if they were cocks, and find myself panting and sweating from the girls' surprisingly inviting reactions, all the stimulation causing my tentacles- and other places- to secrete slimy squid juices in copious amounts. Still mounting Pols like a horny beast, I wrap my arms around her chest and lean against her, smelling her hair and kissing her neck and shoulders while my tentacles thrust smoothly and rhythmically into their tight, warm holes, surprisingly well coordinated even though they're all moving independently. My dripping pussy quivering with excitement and a desperate need to be filled by something, I have one of my other tentacles peel aside my swimsuit and start massaging my needy snatch*

*I feel Rev under me, and SeaChild above me. Feeling out their bodies I shakily run my hands down their bodies and to their cunts. I then start to play with their clits. I move my tail to where it would be attached to the ground, draw electricity, and send small shocks through my fingers and to their clits. I also send small shocks through all of SeaChilds tentacles that are inside me, and into her, and the tentacles, though ever slight shocks so as to not knock her out*

I shiver and tremble under Pols from all the pleasure that the slimy tentacles are giving me and sense how aroused the cute squid girl is. My long demonic tail slithers towards her wet snatch like a snake and thrusts into her after getting thick enough to stretch her to the limits without causing any unwanted pain. My moaning gets louder as soon as electricity starts to course through my body, enhancing the pleasure and making me more aroused than I already am. Being under Pols while she is using electricity to play with us and getting fucked by slimy tentacles brings me closer to a mind-blowing orgasm, but I want to cum together with Pols and Sea at the same time.

*Lets out a confused squeak as I feel Rev's thick, serpentine tail suddenly pressing against my needy sex, and moans softly the next second as it slips into my slick, eager canal surprisingly easily, despite its amazing girth. My tentacles keep up their lewd, rhythmic assault on all six of the two girls' holes, never missing a beat, and the tentacles occupying their mouths entwine with the girls' tongues as if I were hungrily french-kissing both of them at once. I shudder as Pol's mild electrical current runs unexpectedly through my whole body, making me gasp loudly in both surprise and unexpected pleasure as the current directly tingles my clit and tentacles, and I reciprocate by enthusiastically nibbling on Pols neck and ears and fucking her harder and faster, ready to make both her and Rev shudder and squirt all over me and my tentacles*

*my whole body shakes and quivers a little as I get closer to reaching my climax. I move my fingers in circles as I play with their clits, occasionally pressing inwards on them. When I feel SeaChilds tentacle twist around my tongue, I start to move my tongue around, playing with the tentacle, yet almost as if trying to get it to go deeper*

Forum games are just that, games. They are not meant to be used as threads to write smut in or cyber. If you three wish to continue this in a roleplay you are more then welcome to create a group roleplay in the appropriate section. But you can not continue this in here.

*bear hugs SeaChild super tight, and licks the back of her neck, and flops around some more.*

Eep! *Yelps as my flopping and snuggling are interrupted by licking and squeezing, Rauk's bear hug making me cough and go red in the face, but quickly forgives him and returns the hug as hard as I can*

Back
Top Bottom