Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

*Lies down and closes my eyes while Pols uses me as a pillow, tenderly petting her head and hugging her with my tenties*

*Continues to slowly pet Pols while we lie together, gently running my fingers through her hair* Anata mo daisuki, Pols-chan~

Yay! *holds Sea close, snuggling and resting my head on her shoulder. Reaching up I gently grab one of her ears and rub it. Using my hand as a guide I move up a little, and nibble on her ear after moving my hand from her ear*

When it starts to become like an RP...cyber or not. Just mentioning that it's off putting to do it in a game since it makes several not want to join in. It's worse when it's like a cyber RP, because that only makes others uncomfortable. If you're gonna cyber, bring it PMs. If you're going to smut RP, start an RP up with the one person. Turning a game into an RP just makes you look like you're monopolizing the whole thing, just like hijacking a thread for yourself and then everyone else is left out. Kinda common sense really.

Ok, then let's open a small group rp Pols and Sea~

Sorry for letting this get out of hand...

*offers hugs and cuddles to everybody as an apology*

It's a game about simple affection, having fun within the parameters of a platonic and/or suggestive hug and it's not meant to go beyond that. :) I think those here are trained to rp but the forum games are not for that. I've seen this game played elsewhere and variation is not hard to come by with a one line action narrative.

If you're having trouble seeing the picture or thinking outside of the box, here are some examples by the head admin herself from the first page. Nice variety of actions yet keeping things simple and moderately clean.

darkangel76 said:
*nuzzles and pets Vega until she purrs*

darkangel76 said:
*hugs Zally tightly before giving him a back massage*

darkangel76 said:
*smiles and cuddles, resting happily against Zally*

darkangel76 said:
*tackles Red, then pins him and gives him a hug*
<333

darkangel76 said:
*gives PK a gentle poke before giving her a cuddle*

darkangel76 said:
*smoosh-cuddles PK with her tiny boobs*
XD

Oh nuu~ *Wiggles and squirms beneath the ravenous giant cuddle bug, fearful that it might overcuddle me, and attempts a desperate return-snuggle in self-defense*

Back
Top Bottom