Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

*Makes a cuddle sandwich with Icelandic, with Pols in the middle* It has~ It looks like we've both changed a little since then.

Sea dear, I wouldn't call your change 'little.' *giggles softly as I wrap my arms around the two*
And hello there Ice~ it's nice to see a new face around BMR!

Hehe~ Well, at least it's not any bigger a change than yours. *Wraps my arms around Pols and pulls her in for a warm hug, our chests pressed snugly together*

Would it be considered necroing the thread and abusing the power of imagination if I went to create a large, spacious but only knee-deep pool-like area filled with fluffy and/or silky pillows and blankets of all sizes, jumped right into it and shouted out in an echoing voice "LET THE SNUGGLES AND CUDDLES BEGIN!" ? cause if it is... well.. I already did it anyway
*starts to juggle some smaller pillows around the pool*

I don't think any of that's a problem...

*Notices the large, shallow pool and sits down on the edge, testing the water with my legs*

*I immediately notice the scantily clad woman and her weird actions make me raise a brow, I throw a pillow at her to get her attention*

what do you think you're doing? no water under those pillows! get over here and gimme a nice big hug instead! *I proceed to try and make a pillow angel but there's just too many of them to push away*

Woops, misread something! :blush:

*Turns angrily at whoever just threw a pillow at me, already dropping down into the comfy pillowy pool to find cover, and grabbing a pillow to throw back* Pfft! If yeh want me to hug yeh yeh'd better beat me in a pillow fight first! *Throws the pillow I'm holding at the man, then grabs another big one and charges him, ready to swing*

Oh you are SO on! *I laugh as I grab the thrown pillow in one hand and brace for impact, blocking the hit, even with the obstructing pillows I manage to keep a steady footing, and thanks to having one hand free, in one smooth motion I manage to trip and pin the busty female down into the soft, pillow-filled ground and on her back as I straddle her*

not the position I'm used to.. but hey! I'm Zen, you want those cuddles or not? *I have a wide grin on my face throughout the whole scene*

Ach! H-how did yeh...? *Lies in the pillows beneath Zen, feeling ashamed for having been beaten so easily, and annoyed by the man's cheeky grin* ...Well, a deal's a deal. I guess I'm yers for the cuddling.

Back
Top Bottom