Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

*Lets out a disgruntled sigh as the strange man rubs his face between my breasts, consigning myself to my fate of being a pervert's cuddle-toy* Aye, aye... Enjoy my pillows an' anything else as yeh like, yeh big perv.

*My expression and voice suddenly change to a much more serious tone*
Oh do you really think I'd be satisfied with JUST cuddling?
*I roll over to the side now laying next to you, one hand propping my head up while I put one finger between your breasts and slowly drag it lower and lower, you realize your clothes start to slowly vanish starting from where I've touched them*

Ah! H-hey, what do yeh think yeh're doin' there? *Props my head up and looks down nervously as your finger traces its way slowly down my body, watching my clothing vanish into thin air. I turn over onto my side with my back facing you, trying to hide my naked form from you* I... I didn't say yeh could take me clothes off...

hahah, you did however say to enjoy whatever else I like *I snap my fingers and appear in front of you in the same but mirrored position as I was in before, you notice one more change, at this point we are both completely naked, but just as you realize it one of the larger, fluffier blankets falls down unto our bodies seemingly out of nowhere, covering us up* and this, is what I like ;]

*bursts through the wall like the kool-aid man, and squirts the two of them with a spray bottle of cold water as if they're cats in heat. Then, rubs his stubbly beard all over them in the most affectionate cuddly way*

Whargrladefuerhgerg!?
*I fail to pronounce words as the water hits my mouth, I quickly stand up after snapping my pants back on*
wot the hell man! you come in here and make a show out of us and yerself!?
*I take a brief pause only to give him the double revolvers and then grab him in a bear hug*
I like you

I watch Rauk putting a 'no roleplaying allowed' shield near zenmaster and then dive right into the pillows like they are an ocean only to create a pillow fort of cuddles, snuggles and hugs. "This is my home now and everybody is welcome to enter. No smoking inside or near this fort is allowed though."

I'm in my bikini watching from the edge, seeing heads and bodies appear and disappear. Spotting a tousled head of hair and a boyish face with alluring eyes, I slip into the pool and burrow under the pillows making my way in his direction.

*as I see the two luscious ladies appear I put my hands on my hips and smile* well is nice to see the parties heating up! *I then hold my hands open and ready to catch whatever comes into contact* First come first serve!

My head broke the surface right in front of him. The softness of the pillows added a bounce as I rose before him. I was close to him than I had expected, my breasts brushed against his chest as I came to a stop.

*as soon as I felt contact my arms close around her body squeezing her breasts into my chest*

well hello there! shall we crash into the other ladies fort or would you rather lie down for a proper cuddle?

He moves fast. Crushing me against him. my nipples spring to live, pressing through the bikini into his chest. Without thinking, I say: 'Let's cuddle.' After all, we already are, but this gives me an excuse to put my arms around him.

*as we hold each other tightly I begin to shift my weight towards my back, making us fall unto the pillow covered floor, feeling the two nubs start to poke at me I smile* I doubt it's the cold making you like this

We fall. I land on top of him, my whole body now pressed against his as we sink into the pillows. Only the thin material of my bikini is separating him from my flesh. My weight crushes him into the pillows.

I use my magic to teleport Pols into the pillow fort to cuddle with her and leave zenmaster behind with a telepathic message for him: 'quit smoking and you can enter the fort of cuddles too'

*after the brief moment of having the jiggly demon cuddle with me I quickly stand up and lash out*
"IT'S JUST BUBBLEGUM!"
*I chomp down on the bubblegum-cig, start running while chewing it and dive straight into the fort and on top of the two demons, wrapping my hands around their bodies*

"wanna share it?" *I grin before sticking out my tongue with the gum already chewed up and wrapped around it*

No thanks, zenmaster. I've stopped chewing gum years ago.

*teleports Foxy into the pillow fort so we all can cuddle and snuggle with each other*

Magics up a paddle to deliver a stinging spank across Pols' ass and becomes invisible to tweak Revnarh's nipples. Disappears imaging they each thing they are being attacked by the other.

*turns around as soon as Foxy finishes spanking me and gives her a warm hug before she vanishes* Thanks, but you need to hide your magic better so others can't detect it.

Back
Top Bottom