Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

Kiss me anywhere you want. Kiss me everywhere. Just kiss me. Please. While my hands roam over your tits, your ass, your thighs, your crotch. Everywhere. Go on. Kiss me hard. Kiss me long. Kiss me till I cum.

*places kisses all over Foxy's body, starting with her soft lips only to travel down from her arms to her legs followed by her feet, back and neck before nibbling on her breasts as well as licking her nipples, then kissing her stomach and finally arriving between her legs* Do you feel better now or should I kiss you some more? *hugs and cudles with both the sexy lady and the cute trap*

*wraps her legs around Revnarh's neck, pulling her in closer and closer to her pussy*

Lick me, bite me, suck me, tease me, tickle me, eat me, tongue lick, tongue probe, tongue fuck, tongue me, torment me, take me.

*vanishes from between Foxy's legs only to reappear right behind her before Rauk cuddles with us* Sorry, but if you want to continue we have to take this somewhere else~ *cuddles with Rauk and Foxy*

Sugo said:
*cuddles gently*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [size=-2]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/size] [size=-4]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/size]
*snuggles with a blanket*

*cuddles zen with a Snuggie*

Back
Top Bottom