Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

*catches your semen with my open mouth and licks up what landed on my tits* Mhhhh, delicious...you can do that whenever you want, sweetie. *hugs Rauk in the hopes to get more cum out of him after cuddling with everyone*

*explodes into a massive eruption of spunk, and body parts everywhere, all over Revnarh, before re-materializing into a human. Afterwards, giving Andy the big care-bear hug she asked for. Also, locks her into his medieval sexual-torture device*

*catches every single drop of your thick semen and avoids the blood and body parts* That was interesting, but I thought more about cumming inside my mouth, pussy or ass...oh, what kind of sexual-torture device? Orgasm denial/ccontrol is one of my kinks. *presses my naked breasts against you while cuddling with you*

I got a little surprised when Rauk exploded but guess it should be normal around here :p *Cuddle's Rev with a bear-hug*

You are my favorite idol, not even the girls from AKB49 can keep up with you. I'm your biggest fan, wiki! *cuddles with wiki and looks at her with adoration*

Save some cuddles for me!!! *Rubs up against Revnarh and Wiki like a kitty cat* =^.^=

Back
Top Bottom