Cuddle the person above you...

*Wraps my arms around Gambit from behind him, also resting my head on his shoulders and sighing in content.* Ahh~.

I nuzzle the cheek of the sexy girl with the pot on her head quickly and go then back to the sexy kitsune and prince to continue cuddling with both of them. I kiss the sexy kitsune and massage her breasts as an appology for sneaking away.

I moan louder from two hands of two beautiful and wonderful people teasing my body and slither my left hend under the sexy kitsunes clothes to insert my fingers into her pussy.

I smile at you and rub my thumb against your clit. My moans become a little bit louder and a fun cave made out of pillows appears around us so we have more privacy.

I kiss the prince back and let my fingers that are inside the sexy kitsune move faster while my other hand that is in the princes pants move faster too.

Rolls two fingers between Revnarh's legs for lubrication and inserts them deep inside her, bicycling them, needing to excite her... kisses both of Kitsune's nipples deeply, breaking suction with a pronounced "pop"....

Ban for being so good at what he's doing and not inviting me. *winks as I have my own fun in the corner in the shadows*

^that is sooooo weird. I fixed that, but I guess my changes didnt save. Oh and OUCH! Careful. I like it rough.

I'll still cuddle with you.

I moan at the feeling of Prince's fingers inside my snatch and tighten my grip on his member slightly while I continue to stroke his shaft in a fast rythm.

Well just damn. This thread is getting really hot. * I come up behind you and give you a quick squeeze because you look like you're being so well taken care of already. Okay. I give you another harder squeeze while admiring that leg that is gracefully exposed.*

I grow a second pair of arms and pull you closer to me so I can cuddle with you too, but not too tight so you can leave anytime you want.

Back
Top Bottom