Cuddle the person above you...

"Who says I wanna leave anytime soon?" I reach down smiling because I soon know your skirt will fall to the floor cascading around your body as it does so revealing the rest of what it's been hiding.

I hug Andy and activate the spell in my belt that keeps my skirt in its place no matter what happens. "You have to find out the secret word to open my belt..." I smile at the sexy woman in my arms and moan when she and Prince touch my wet snatch with their fingers. My hand moves faster on Prince's member while my other hands massage the breasts of the sexy woman. I use a teleportation spell to prevent making a mess in the prince's pants and swallow his load down.

*scoots up next to the prince, unsure of entirely what is going on, but cuddles anyway*

* Well - a foursome! And I didn't even have to bring my golf clubs! Gives Mia a full-on snog and peers interestedly down her magnificent cleavage, meanwhile by no means neglecting the other ladies....

I hold the embrace torn. Torn not by the urge to get down on my knees, but by the thought of who do I show attention to with my mouth.

I hold one of my arms out to you. "Come on southern sweetness. I don't think Prince will mind one more. Although it makes my choice all the more harder."

AndNich123 said:
I hold one of my arms out to you. "Come on southern sweetness. I don't think Prince will mind one more. Although it makes my choice all the more harder."

I look back to you and I give a smile as I fall back into your arms. "Well, we can always fend ourselves off with each other."

Envolopes the whole group into the darkness created by my wings as I "cuddle" everyone in the huge group

"Hay big ole monster-man~ Come down here~" I say as I pet your wings slowly, letting my fingers trail off the the tips of them.*

He likes his wings kissed too. Running your tongue along them. You mouth pressing against them firmly as your hands touch him, caressing him, almost teasing him. Take your fingertips and lightly brush up against them, just grazing him. Lay your cheek against his wing. Feel it move as he breathes, and then kiss it.

I look up at the large and inviting mass, before my hands start to trail upwards. I get on my knees to better be at attention for his wings. I lay my tongue gently on a set of feathers before I run my tongue up the the set slowly. I repeat this often as my hands begin to reach for the main shadowy mass. My hands reach his side, feeling warm and soft skin from beyond the musky scented shadows. I turn my head to Nich as I continue to lick his wing, brushing it with my warm tongue. I grin as I see Nich tending to his other wing. "Do you think their is more cleaning our shadowy friend needs?"

My whole body shivers as the girls both "clean" my sensitive wings. a satisfied grumble/purr emanates from my chest as i wrap the two up closer to my body

I notice the dragons wings around us and begin to "clean" his wings too. The tips of my fingers trail over his feathers lightly. I run my tongue over his sensitive wings and let my second pair of hands massage his wings too. I allways wanted to play with a dragon...

"Oh I'm sure he does need more, so much more cleaning." Tired of the tease, the dance, this tortourus mingling of bodies barely touching my hands find the warmth that another has already touched. Such an eager mouth ready to bathe him that decends towards him tasting, licking, kissing the flesh that is exposed. "So sweet for such a bad boy. Come Sirix. Fly away with me."

chuckling under the constant pleasureable purr, I scoop everyone together again with my wings, the small feathers on the tips of my wings tickling the bodies of thoses they touch in another "cuddle" towards my face. from there a warm tongue emerges and licks everyone in turn for "cleaning" me

I giggle when the dragons feathery wings tickle my body and let him drag me closer to his body. "Show us what else you can do with your long tongue, big boy..."

sirix said:
chuckling under the constant pleasureable purr, I scoop everyone together again with my wings, the small feathers on the tips of my wings tickling the bodies of thoses they touch in another "cuddle" towards my face. from there a warm tongue emerges and licks everyone in turn for "cleaning" me

I giggle from your long tongue licking me. "Is their any other spot you need cleaning?" I say, taking a break from cleaning your feathers to look up at you. My hands continue to slowly stroke your feathers however.

Back
Top Bottom