Cuddle the person above you...

"Yes, we can clean any spot on your body with our tongues...just say which one you want to get cleaned and we will clean it..." I continue to tickle the sensitive wings of the dragon with the tips f my fingers.

My voice rings out deep from my chest. "You are free to explore my body as you wish" I and go back to licking everyone in my wings, paying more attention to anything that happens to be more prominent

Hearing his words, I smile. Offering up my breasts to him, hoping that his textured tongue will roughly bathe them paying closer attention to my nipples begging for his attention. "Come on baby. You don't get any more prominent than these."

I continue to clean the dragons wings with my tongue and travel down to his stomach to clean it too. My hands move further down towards his croth and tease the area around his croth by brushing the tipps of my fingers against his scaley skin.

I let out a small giggle as I use this to allow my hands to wonder from your sides to a little lower. I feel your body start warm up as my hands get lower and lower, and I position myself under your larger form.

"come on dragon boy. These clothes of mine are a little constricting. Can you think of a fun way to get them off?"

My hands get closer and closer to the dragons crotch untill they brush against his sheath. I let my tongue follow soon and "clean" his crotch by licking it.

I notice the sexy kitsune next to me and don't question how she got under the dragons wings. "Yes...I missed you..." I hug the beautiful fox woman in frot of me and nibble on her neck while my hands begin to explore her body.

The pink haired beauty would simply hug the female above her, her eyes a bit red around the edges.

Not wearing a fur coat or anything else at the time i pull the lovely naked woman above me into my arms and slowly gently hug your soft warm body into mine till we melt into each other.

feeling you slip between us i whisper in your ear this is a naked hug can you do something with that wand of your to get naked please as he hugs her body to him tightly nibbling on her ear. His little friend is happy to see her he begins to twitch. His arms are long enough to reach around both women but he wishes his blue friend could make it just a two some. oh yea me and her the two some lol.

"Of course I can..." My wand flashes brightly and then vanishes with my clothes. We stand both alone in a different place and hug each other with our naked bodies.

I pull you down with me into a huge overstuffed chair across my naked lap your body soft and warm and naked your breasts touching my chest as i pull you to me your wand poking me in the side but i don't care i hug you to me feeling your warm blue glow engulf us as i cuddle you for a long time. We should try other cuddle positions don't you think

I don't really understand love that much because my program hasn't been updated. I just walk up to the person and hug them, there's a glowing red button that appears on my loose arm sleeve

Cuddles the adorable robot...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHXy6pMJvMw[/video]

Back
Top Bottom