Cuddle the person above you...

*suddenly closes eyes and reboots*
*looks at mistress and leans back against letting her be cuddled*

System seems to have accepted the change, will take a bit of time before the change can be completely reprogrammed and fully functional

Jumps up and cuddles Rev!

Cuddles Ironic back and cuddles then with the little miss of the tentacles (I love your name. I saw enough hentai to know where this might go ;))

Lays down a blanket on the grassy ground and sweeps wiki off her feet, gently bringing her down the soft matted fabric and cuddles up with her. Unties that white ribbon over her head and brushes it against her cheeks.

Puts arm around his neck when she gets carried by oval. She lays down on the fabric next to him and looks at him with a small blush. She takes the ribbon back from him and ties it back on after she let's it touch her cheek. Rin then slowly puts arm around him and let's his head rest on her shoulder

Takes her hands and wraps it around her neck, rubbing my cheek against hers as I embrace a friendly cuddle!

Wiggles against him, sinking back deeper into his warm embrace, his arm draped over her shoulder, pinning her arms to her chest. Holding his hand while their fingers interlaced, she smiles as she feels his breath graze the back of her neck.

or....

...spoons back against the Prince, wiggling as she felt something hard and throbbing pushing against the small of her back. :D

Sneaks into the middle of the two and embraces both of their cuddles!

"Yay!"

Back
Top Bottom