Cuddle the person above you...

*accepts the hug but tips the spear away with my nose* of that yes........it has slayed many of my kind...I can hear their screams on it

*remembers the name of the game and starts to wrap arms around you* seduce me with your charms Kitsune. *hugs you tight before running hand along a very soft tail.

*wraps my arms around you before slowly running my hand along the tip of your hat. I lean in and whisper, "You can call me Andy baby."

"So many tails. So much pleasure. Mind if I join in" I let the soft fur slide between my fingers as a euphoric look takes over.

*I glomp you, letting my arms hang around your neck as I rest on top of you. I then grab your hat and rest it on top of my head. I stick my tongue out at you playfully.* Tehe~

Icuddle with you and look at you. I like the pot on your head, it makes you look silly, but in a good way. I like silly, I'm silly sometimes myself!

I whisper back "Yes, really..." and enjoy the naughty hug. "How about I return the favor?" My hand slithers under your clothes and does not stop untill my fingers touch your clit.

Back
Top Bottom