Cuddle the person above you...

*I run my fingers through your hair and wrap my arms around you.* Who could resist cuddling a prince?

I get close to you and cuddle you after putting out my flames so I would not freeze you with my cold fire. Who could resist a beautiful kitsune like you?

I need a "cuddle buddy", and I think Revnarh would fit the bill just fine! (I'll wear my "flame retardant" chaps!) ;)

I'm guessing the same person could resist a woman with thigh high boots on. *I wrap my arms around your waist*

Cuddles, squeezes, and does many other wonderful things to this beautiful creature while hidden beneath a soft, warm blanket!

Pulls him close, giving a little squeeze before whispering into his ear, "You're going to miss out if you don't join us in the love cave."

*wraps both the lovely ladies in my body* I think ill stay in my corner, Kitsune looks excited to be with you

The female slowly trots up to the beasts side and wraps her arms around him, face void of emotion. She holds him close to her small form, blue eyes darting up at him.

Cuddles close to the Prince, feeling his heart beating faster. Smiling, the cowgirl molds her soft, warm body even closer, feeling his excitement throb hard against her tummy. Lowering her hands to his hips, she gives a soft squeeze. They kiss like they have never kissed before, tongues entertwining, teasing back and forth. She groans and lets her fingers brush over his...

Oh, crap! Sorry! I got a little carried away there...:blush: :angel:

the kitsune looked over the cowgirl, smiling at the sight. "Why would an innocent girl like yourself be out here?" She asked, before tracing along her jawline with a single finger. Once it reaches her chin, the fox-woman lifted it to pull the cowgirl's lips to meet her own. Her tongue danced in the girl's mouth, tasting every bit. With a teasing touch, the kitsune began to play with the girls breasts.

To much? What is that?

Back
Top Bottom