Cuddle the person above you...

You're not the sugar momma...you're my sugar momma..~ { She giggles playfully and nuzzles the female. }

Wraps her arms around her waist, listening to her soft purrs, enjoying the warmth they share together....

...but I'm STILL not your sugar mama! :p

Gives a mock scowl, then chuckles, pulling a blankie up over them while they take a "cuddly nap" together...

Softly strokes Balduin's hair before falling back to sleep in a cuddle-fest with both he and Dementia....

Camille ish mien, boy.. { She grumbles, clinging to her newfound sugar momma. She nuzzles up to her and cuddles her as well. }

LMAO! (Okay, if ya keep up the cuteness, I may have to concede and BE your sugar mama...) :p

Grins at the little one, giving her a smooch before hugging her up closer...

You be nice, De...we must learn to share each other's cuddles... ;)

{ She nuzzles the woman lovingly, her feline ears twitching. She purrs loudly and licks Camille's cheek. } Okay, momma... I'll be good..~ ://3

*crowls over Camille and cuddles Dementia's feet* Sweet feet *he giggles and kisses them* We can share Camille... She is beautiful enough for two.

Rubs noses with the adorable Dementia, giggling at the twitching ears. Watches Balduin with a slight grin as he tries to win over the fiesty feline...

"Awww...that is sooo sweet, Balduin." Softly pats the empty spot beside her, winking to him. "You can come cuddle with the cowgirl anytime you want!"

Yay! Thats awesome! He grins, lay down next to her and cuddles she deeply. Then he softly kisses her armpit with a giggle.

Nyahh... { She purrs more, her cheeks erupting into a blush as she rubs noses back. She thin arms wrap around Camille's waist. } My momma.. ;n;

Pulls the adorable frog over closer to her and gives him "tickly" hugs.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy0Qzzf6TBQ[/video]

Smiles and pulls the curious kitten back to her, kissing her between the ears and huggling her tight...

Momma wants to listen to music....shall we? *Grins, trying to hold back a laugh as she turns on the music*

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKAaKwX5aA[/video]

Mneh.. { She purrs lowly, snuggling against the woman. She shivers slightly as she kisses her head, ears folding back. } Oh, meow..~

He cuddles the momma and the kitten and smiles. A hot momma and a cute cat half sister... Thats nice! He grins and start to kiss the feet of both of them

I beg to differ. You ARE cute! (And don't argue with Momma! )

Plays with her hair and lightly draws circles on her back with her index finger...

Back
Top Bottom