Cuddle the person above you...

Wonders how long she can continue to suck this organic lolli before she has to "bite" into it? Hmmm...

Forces it another inch deeper into her throat, holding for a few seconds before coming back up and off of his engorged phallus, gasping for a few deep breaths while her hand replaces her mouth, working up and down, fisting his saliva coated organ! She smiles up at him, her eyes watering, a thick rope of spit still connected to his cock hanging from her bottom lip. She leans over and spits on the head of his cock, making it even MORE messier, and even MORE wet!

Groans softly as he slowly buries his entire length between her legs. She wraps her silken thighs around him, locking her ankles behind his back, both of her arms enfolding about his shoulders and neck as she pulls him down for a slow, passionate kiss. She can feel his cock pulsating and throbbing deep within her walls. Breaking away from his lips for only a moment, she whispers in a raspy voice, "Fuck me, baby".

Walks over to Crystal and sits down on the other side of her. Once in position, starts to cuddle with her body. "She's mine!"

*Joins in on the "cuddlefest", softly looping her arms around the two of them and nuzzling into them*

I'm gonna make you my sugar momma.... ;//3//; { She giggles and cuddles even closer, her feline ears twitching curiously. }

(Okay you two...I'm NOT the sugar momma! LOL)

Pulls Baduin over to cuddle with herself and Dementia, giving both a warm squeeze...and a wet lick! ;)

Back
Top Bottom