Cuddle the person above you...

Chu haven't seen me! •^• { She shakes her fist in defiance, only to shiver at the light touch on her back. }

Cuteness doesn't come in just the physical sense (although I'm sure you're cuter than you think!), but their personality can be cute as well! (And yours is freakin' adorable!) ;)

-totally hasn't posted face in general discussion- >\\>

My personality..Nuh... ;\\\; { She covers her blushing cheeks. }

Yeah... You are cute! Momma has right.

He cuddles Dementia deeply and smiles

We can be a nice family with many love!

He giggles and kisses the necks of the both special girls: momma and sister

(I believe this would be a really nice group roleplay with you two...)

Mnyahh... { She cuddles the male, blushing lightly. A small pout forms on her lips. } I not cute. ;\\\;

He grins and cuddles Dementia. After this he gives her a deeply kiss on the mouth and then Camille too. Now you both had a indirect kiss! He giggles And I had two kisses from you! :D

He pouts Sorry, sis... I didn't know you hate me... He cuddles her shortly

But after the spank he grins Hu... That was nice!

Hops on the "cuddle bus" with De and Balduin, snuggling up close, arms wrapped very tight around them...

Dementia said:
Mm...maybe. { She giggles girlishly and tilts her head. } I can't see so I wouldn't know.

Puts the girls glasses back on her face and gives her a warm, squishy hug...

You best leave those on then. You might snuggle up with some ..."frog" or something.. :p

lmfao! :p

Grins at the adorable amphibian, opening her arms wide and giving him a sexy wink....

Oh, come here you! What's a little fungus between friends? :p

*Smiles and cuddles closer to the grizzly plushie bear*

That's cool. *Winks* I like 'em "big and hairy"! :p

Pokes around on his tummy, squeezes one ear, then the other, checking to see if he giggles or starts singing... :p

Back
Top Bottom