Cuddle the person above you...

Camille said:
Pokes around on his tummy, squeezes one ear, then the other, checking to see if he giggles or starts singing... :p

Continues to struggle not to act like a certain tickle-me toy. But starts to shake and lightly moving a foot.
You Miss, are evil in a cute way.
Moves to give a hand a mocking bite only to get liped. Pausing to make a noise like a false growl.
grrr!

Squeals at the mock bite, quickly pulling her finger back. Covers her mischievious grin with her hand as she giggles softly..

Hey you! *Pokes his tummy again with her index finger!* Don't be growling at the cowgirl!

Camille said:
Squeals at the mock bite, quickly pulling her finger back. Covers her mischievious grin with her hand as she giggles softly..

Hey you! *Pokes his tummy again with her index finger!* Don't be growling at the cowgirl!

I don't see you riding any horse or bull...

Moves to scoop you up as if to give a piggyback ride

Now who's reverse cow-girl?! Try cuddling to this!

Shrieks as she's hoisted up onto his broad back, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck to keep from falling...

The cowgirl begins to playfully kick her bare heels into his sides...

"Yawww!!! Giddy up, horsie!!!" LOL!

(Oh no you didn't!!!) :p

What???? *Screams loudly* NOOOOO!!!! *Inhales a big gulp of air and then holds her breath as they go airborn..... then SPLASH! into the frigid water!

Sits in front of the fire, her clothes now soaked and clinging wetly to her body, she wraps her arms around herself as she shivers. Her teeth chatter uncontrollably as she tries to speak...

"B-b-b---bad b-b-b-b-bear!!!"

lmao!

Camille said:
Sits in front of the fire, her clothes now soaked and clinging wetly to her body, she wraps her arms around herself as she shivers. Her teeth chatter uncontrollably as she tries to speak...

"B-b-b---bad b-b-b-b-bear!!!"

lmao!

Brings in very heavy cotton / wool blend blankets with a new change of way to big clothing for Camille.
Proceeds to cuddle further to lend body heat to her shaking self.

S-s-stop...b-b-being....a...b-baby....

Shivers himself.

G-g-g-gasps! Starts to argue, but then closes her gaping lips quickly, taking the offered warmth, and snuggling into the warm blankets with Mr. Plushie!

Gives the queen of huggles a "cowgirl smooch" and a tackle-hug before they both tumble onto the floor, rolling around and falling into a fit of giggles and squeals!!

"Ohhh, how I've missed you!!!!" :D

Cuddles his suggar sister (Or how did you call a girl, who shares your suggar momma?) and smiles. "I want too!"

Cuddles Balduin thoroughly and sneaks a kiss to his cheek before handing him a chewy, chocolately brownie, freshly baked! :D

Uh! How nice! Thank you!

He gives her a long chocolate kiss and a cuddle

We could eat him together... I chew it and then feed you! :D

(Ewww....no! LOL! You just go ahead and swaller it!)

Wets a napkin with the tip of her tongue, dabbing at the bit of chocolate left behind on Balduin's face, then wraps both arms around him for a reassuring huggle!!

There! Much better!

He smiles Thank you very much, fair lady!

He hugs her back If I can clean you somewhere too... say it! He smirks

Back
Top Bottom