Cuddle the person above you...

Runs and tackles the lovely, giving her a playful "smack" on her sexy derriere before giving her a cuddly hug and a cowgirl smooch on the cheek!

Tip toeing through the door, the cowgirl smiles as she finds him already fast asleep, loud snores rattling all four walls of the room. Carefully, so as not to disturb him, she lifts the covers and slips quietly beneath them, snuggling up along beside his warm, protective body. She drapes one arm over his shoulder, giving his chin a tiny little kiss before tucking her head beneath it, closing her eyes to drift off to "BDSM"-land! :p

(Awww...you've been sick? :( I'm sorry to hear that, but glad to know you're feeling better!)

Roustles his blonde hair with one hand before grabbing him up into her arms to huggle him tightly!

Welcome back, my friend. :)

(Yeah... It was really bad. And exactly in the holidays... If I get sick... It's allways in the holidays...)

He grins and cuddles her back. Then he gives her a kiss at the nose

Welcome back, fair lady! :)

Dementia said:
Because random post is random.

{ She huggles her sugar momma and slinks away. }

[Had to put gangman style song on and watch that gif lmao! ^]

Give Dem a big cuddle

Puts an arm around Kiandra and gently pulls her closer, enjoying both her and her little friend cuddling warmly into my side.

Smiles and pulls him closer, shivering as his lips touch the warm skin along her neck. Reaches up with one hand and brushes her fingertips through the back of his hair, sighing softly..

Hrmm.... I'm taking this out of it's lowly grave... because, well, I need me some cuddles... *blushes*

*gives Camille some nuzzlin' cuddles*

Back
Top Bottom