Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batgirl Begins (dbspock/WendyTheRed)

She shrugged when he called her out on 'probably'. "Sure, it'd be easier. But far less interesting and you might have trouble finding a driver you can trust. Well, except for Sara, but it's better for her to be able to concentrate on other things." She grinned when he mentioned her getting out from behind the desk. "Indeed. At this rate, I'll have to hire an assistant to handle all the calls and meeting arrangements and stuff." She laughed and then rolled her eyes. "I'd probably be so paranoid about using the card you'd have to nudge me to let me know it's ok to use it."

She parked the vehicle and turned to look at him for a moment. "I'm sure R&D has something that can pass for street legal but has some interesting features under the hood, so to speak. Maybe something in a motorcycle though if I drive you around that could be awkward, you'd have to ride behind me."

She got out when he did and nodded, adding that information to the list of things she'd need to ask Sara about. She smirked at the question about Chloe and quickly texted her for her measurements, waving the phone at him. "Sorry, you'll have to content yourself with only having the memory of Daisy to drool over and not my friend. I texted her to ask about her measurements."

Back
Top Bottom