Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was just looking around before she was commenting that eventually they would have to go their separate ways.

Braelyn was just looking and soon they were parting ways so that she could head to the palace and he could head down below.

Braelyn just made her way into the palace and it took a bit but she was discovering where Bailey was being held. No definitely held... unable to leave the room she was locked in. It was at least a very cozy and comfortable room; so that was at least the only plus to the situation. And it seemed like her son was nowhere in sight. With that Braelyn was managing to slip into the room and just smiling at Bailey, her fingers to her lips.

Bailey looked at her and then motioned her close. while he son wasn't there he would be soon as it was almost time for his feeding. while a nanny did take care of him they didnt have someone who could take over feeding the boy and this meant she got some time with her son

Braelyn was just looking towards Bailey before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I am here to kidnap you and your son." With that she was giving a soft smile before just looking towards the door for a brief moment.

Braelyn was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was creeping out after the nanny was leaving the room. "I will be back to visit you. How often is he brought to you? How long do you get with him? Let me scout around to figure out a safe route out of here." Braelyn was speaking after a moment in time.

"he is brought to me every four hours and I get an hour with him the last time is right before he goes to bed as he is sleeping through the night now" Bailey wanted to get them out of there and somewhere safe

Braelyn was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "I'll come and visit now and again. Give me a few days to scout the place and figure out guard movements. I will get you both out of here."

Bailey nodded her head and then spoke "come back to night I can tell you the guards movements myself I have spent enough time wandering before I was locked up to be able to tell you"

Braelyn was nodding her head before she spoke, "I'll be here around midnight. Until then I will continue to scout myself. I going to make a path to be able to get us all out safely."

Braelyn was nodding and was soon enough slipping out of the room so that she could go and scout around. At midnight she was returning to learn more from Bailey, but in the end it was decided that they were going to make a move in a few days - especially as Braelyn was making sure that it was going to be safe. Three days was going by and Braelyn wasn't showing up to Bailey's room at the time that she had promised she would be there. The woman always went to meet up with Bailey multiple times during the day - usually as she was feeding Richard and at midnight. Today was a completely different moment - probably because she had gotten caught by the advisor himself; not something that Bailey would know about.

"Oh Lo-Wen's little dancer.... A surprise to see you here." came the familiar voice of the king which had Braelyn looking up from where she was tightly chained up in the dungeon, blood dripping from various wounds that had been inflicted on her by one of the other generals - trying to get answers from her about where Lo-Wen was; but she was staying silent about the entire thing. "But I guess... You'll bring my traitorous general back to me." the king was commenting as he was looking at her, approaching and before she knew what was happening his hand was going around her neck and she was being slammed into the wall roughly - hard enough to knock her out. He was actually ordering her to be taken to his room; and he was even telling a maid that she could inform his wife that he was going to be taking a mistress. This was enough evidence of what was going to happen to the young woman.

Back
Top Bottom