The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Lo-Wen nodded his head "she is a kind child so I have no problems with her watching over him and it will be good practice for when her little one arrives"

Braelyn was nodding before she spoke, "That is what I had said as well. She is so afraid of being a mother though. I told her I would help as I could. While this is my first child... I have raised others that weren't mine many times."

Braelyn was nodding her head before she spoke, "I managed to convince her to take off her blindfold. Her eyes are a very bright blue."

Braelyn was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I already planned on setting off. I'll be traveling with a few of your guards that are heading to the edge of the territory then continuing on myself past that."

Braelyn was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I did move her to a different room, one of the more away from everybody else rooms. Part of the reason she wasn't resting... too many people. And I did temporarily assign the servant that you had assigned to me to assist her."

Braelyn was just looking towards Vin as they walked before she was commenting, "You should try and persuade her to just lose the blindfold completely when we get back."

Braelyn was just looking towards him before she spoke, "Hmm... She seemed a little more willing around me. I told her that she was very pretty. I think she just isn't use to compliments either."

Braelyn was nodding her head before she spoke, "No need to worry. Lo-Wen will keep her safe and I have my personal maid assisting her."

Braelyn was heading after him and after a few hours they arriving at the border with the guards, who were telling them that they were on their own now.

Back
Top Bottom