The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was frowning before she spoke "She will be taken care of here. Much to Lo-Wens dismay... I will be leaving soon to travel below ground to recruit more."

Braelyn was just looking before she spoke "He is safe with his father. Besides... There are a few things I want to collect any ways. Old momentos of my brother."

"I can find them if you want it is better if you are here and I go back if I am caught ill be tortured but if your caught it will be much worse" Vin wasn't going to let her go

Braelyn was just looking before she spoke "Ah but... Remember he does have a rule. The dancers are never to be harmed. Once a dancer, always a dancer." However she was getting up when a servant came up and it seemed like Eristella was with them.

"that rule was changed two months ago, he doesn't care if they are hurt now or not" Vin looked at them both before speaking once more "I think it is better to avoid going back the king is going crazier by the day and its getting bad fro everyone"

"you have over done it with healing those people yesterday and your sick you need to rest" Vin mature that she was settled an rested before he moved to kneel infront of her

Eristella was just commenting in a soft voice that she just couldn't rest - it was hard with being on edge.

"I worry about that as well but we are in a different kingdom if he tries anything it would lead to war" Vin looked at Lo-Wen who nodded his head

"Father... Will not care... " Eristella was speaking in a soft voice after a moment in time. After a moment she was tilting her head up before she spoke "War... Is something he has never been afraid of."

Lo-Wen looked at her "your father may not care about war but he has always avoided this kingdom because their military power is more then your fathers"

Eristella was just looking towards Lo-Wen for a moment before she was commenting "That may be so but... He always has some kind of plan of action. Always. He had changes since that new advisor arrived." She shook her head some.

Eristella was just tilting her head some before she was actually letting out a breath and telling him what she knew. An advisor that came from another country that was known for using black magic.

Eristella was shaking her head before she spoke "I am unsure... It makes sense. He has been even more uncaring towards me than usual. Yet very attentive all at once. I believe he was beginning to see through the facade." "Oh yeah your eyesight back. I remember reading about that." Braelyn was commenting after a moment in time.

Vin nodded his head "a woman down below had the same gift and she gifted her eyes to Eristella" they had learned that a few days later the old woman had died in her sleep

Back
Top Bottom