Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

The handmaiden was looking towards Lo-Wen for a moment before she spoke, "Miss Eristella will explain everything when she is assured that Lady Braelyn is going to be stable. Until then... As much as you don't want to... You will just need to wait."

The handmaiden was just watching before she was stating, "Let us go and get dinner as that is ready. I shall bring food to Lady Eristella."

They would find themselves waiting for a few hours - at some point some of the servants having convinced Lo-Wen to leave to get some food. It wasn't long after that when the handmaiden seemed to be coming to the dining room with Eristella, offering the woman a bit of support. She was a little unsteady from all of the healing.

Eristella was giving a nod of her head before she was looking towards Lo-Wen for a brief moment in time. "She will require more healing; I just cannot do more tonight." With that she was letting out a slow breath and speaking to him - telling him about the various injuries she had healed. It would be very obvious that she had been tortured and it had been intentional - a warning to Lo-Wen. The former princess found herself flinching a bit before she was quietly adding the part about how his wife had been sexually assaulted as well.

Eristella was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Oh. No. It is fine." No she had grown up learning to be use to what she was given. Being picky usually resulted in just not getting anything to eat.

Eristella was shaking her head before she spoke, "Oh no I am fine. Th...Thank you though." Stammering... A telltale sign that she was nervous. She was dealing with what was in front of her and choosing some foods to put on her plate. Small amounts.

Eristella was just pursing her lips and going quiet, just drawing into herself. No eat in silence, don't complain... This way she didn't upset people.

Eristella was just shaking her head and just nibbling on the food that was in front of her quietly. While Vin perhaps wouldn't understand her antics much - Lo-Wen definitely was. This was normal when she was younger - especially when the king was gone. The staff would always be particularly cruel to her; because at the time she didn't have anybody that cared enough to stand up for her. If she didn't eat what she was given... then she didn't eat at all. And they knew that she would be too afraid to go to the king about it at all.

Lo-Wen sighed and then got up and went to here side before speaking "this isn't the castle no one here will think less of you or withhold food from you for asking for something different"

Eristella was jumping a bit when he did that and in the process ended up knocking the plate down, resulting in food falling onto both of them and the floor. "I.... I'm sorry...." she was whispering in a hollow voice - an exhausted voice.

Back
Top Bottom