Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was just giving a nod of her head before she asked if he would be willing to ask one of the maids to make her some hot chocolate, and for somebody to grab her a blanket from their room. "I...If it isn't too much."

"of course Ill ask the staff and get the blanket myself" Lo-Wen had become much more affectionate since they had left as he knew she was safe now so he wasn't worried

Braelyn was just giving a small smile before she was speaking, "We were talking about the nursery. I was telling her that I was wanting to paint it a lighter color."

Braelyn was just giving a small smile before she was just shifting a little bit on the chair so that she could get more comfortable. She was sipping at her hot chocolate before she was watching as the maid was leaving the library, leaving the couple alone.

Braelyn was just looking at him and for the next hour or so the pair of them were talking about the nursery and what they were wanting to do.

Braelyn was just looking for a moment in time before she was giving a nod and spoke, "I would love too. Also... I wanted to go to town at some point because... I want to looking at wedding dresses. I'm hoping m...maybe one day we can have an actual wedding ceremony.... With friends and family there..." The real deal is what she was wanting - not just a priest marrying them and them signing some papers. But she understood why they were doing it the simple way at the time, to avoid the king finding out.

Lo-Wen nodded his head and then kissed her "we can do that and I promise one day we will have a grand wedding" Lo-Wen knew she missed her friends and he wished they could still be there with them but with how the king was pushing him to marry someone else he wasn't going back at least not yet

Braelyn was just giving a nod of her head before she was giving a soft nod of her head. No that was good enough to do that, one day in the future.

Lo-Wen walked to her side and helped her up so that they could go and explore the garden while he worked on gettin them permission to go to town

Braelyn was just looking around happily as she just looking at some of the flowes. Since Lo-Wen had gone inside, a guard was just tailing her along with the handmaiden that had been assigned to her.

Lo-Wen had gone back to his office and was doing some much needed work

at this point the reception had started and Bailey and the king we doing their first dance as a married couple but by this time she was rather green

Braelyn just explored the gardens at that point in time, and it seemed like the maid with her was very knowledgeable about the different plants. Although she was about there for a while - yet Lo-Wen would find himself being interrupted by a maid running into his room. "L...Lord Lo-Wen!" the maid was gasping. Braelyn had ended up collapsing while they were outside, currently the guard that had gone with was kneeling on the ground with her head on his lap and his cape had been taken off to keep her warm. "She was complaining about pain and then just ended up collapsing. There isn't any blood or anything. I have the doctor on his way there to check her since we were afraid to move her." the maid was speaking.

Damion was just dancing with her at that point in time, not really caring if she wasn't feeling good at all. Yet he did find himself distracted and ending up leaving her alone for a bit when his advisor was coming over to speak to him.

Lo-Wen stood up and raced out of his office heading to where Braelyn was. he had been worried but now he felt horrid as he should have been with her, he shouldn't have let her go out with out him.

Bailey watched and already she could hear people whispering about the king leaving during their dance

The doctor had gotten there before him and seemed to be doing an examination of Braelyn as she was lying there, making sure that nothing was wrong. "The baby is in distress. My advice is getting her inside so that I can preform a c-section to get the baby out safely." the doctor was speaking after a moment in time. No he needed to get the baby out and couldn't waste more time. Waiting any longer could lead to the baby dying, but also increasing complications for the mother in the end. But the doctor was looking towards Lo-Wen before he spoke, "Also. I need a firm answer. If things go bad and I have no choice at all, and I need to choose between saving your mate or your child. What would you prefer?" Obviously he was going to try his hardest to safe both but if it came down to it. There were some men that had wanted the child saved as a reminder of their wives.... but then other men went the smarter route - save the wife, they could try again for a child.

"save my mate we can always try again if she wants or we can adopt but save my mate" Lo-Wen then picked Braelyn up in his arms and headed for the medical wing so that the doctor could get to work on saving his family. he knew that she would be bound to a bed for a while but so be it at least she would be alive and that was all that he wanted at the time. Lo-Wen moved fast and when he reached the medical wing he laid her down on one of the beds and then got out of the medical staffs way so that they could do what was needed to save her

The doctor was nodding and soon enough they were in the medical wing, where the doctor was delving into trying to see what was going on. He was getting some scans taken to show that the baby had gotten the umbilical cord wrapped around its neck which was causing the distress - and ultimately causing stress on the mother.

The doctor was getting to work and it seemed to be a few hours before Lo-Wen would hear the shrill cry for a newborn baby. The doctor had managed to save the baby, although it had taken a bit to get the baby to actually make noise. He had been concerned that he wasn't going to save the baby but it seemed like he was able to save both. Although there had been some complications on Braelyn's end, which had resulted in her having to get a blood transfusion. She was currently sleeping when Lo-Wen was allowed to come into the room.

Back
Top Bottom