Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Lo-Wen walked to her side and kissed her head before resting his on her "thank you for saving them both" Lo-Wen looked at the doctor and smiled before he walked over to look at his child

"Now it is strict bedrest for her for at least the next week. Then after the first week we can do a few short walks during the day but I mostly want her resting." the doctor was speaking after a moment in time before looking as Lo-Wen over to looking at their child - a little baby boy, whose eyes Lo-Wen would notice were red.

The doctor was just watching for a moment before he spoke, "The child will remain here as well for a few days under observation from being born a month early. When I checked all of his vital initially he was fine, but I want to make sure."

Lo-Wen nodded his head and then looked at the doctor "that gives me time to get his nursery set up since we weren't expecting him to be born so early"

It seemed like hours before Braelyn seemed to be waking up, and was just mumbling his name weakly when she spotted him.

Braelyn was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "Oh..." She was just looking before giving a soft smile however when she was seeing their son.

Lo-Wen looked at her "the doctor wants to keep him here for a few days for observation just to be safe and you are on strict bed rest for a week"

Braelyn was just giving a small nod of her head but it didn't seem like she was staying awake for all that long.

"She will sleep often, she did lose quite a bit of blood. And I did do a more thorough examination of her. Should you guys wish to have another child, there will not be any problems. Since she just gave birth, it is advised that you wait six weeks before you do anything more. Also we just received a letter from Lady Eristella." the doctor was speaking and handing it over to Lo-Wen.

This had the doctor nodding his head before he was leaving the room. If he read the letter it would just go on to tell them about some of the stuff that they had missed. The wedding having happened, Bailey being pregnant again, there was even news about Eristella being pregnant as well.

Lo-Wen smiled at the news that Eristella was pregnant but frowned when he say Bailey was pregnant again as he worried for the female as the king would possibly keep her pregnant if her could so he had plenty of heirs

Back
Top Bottom