Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

The doctor was coming in to see how everything was doing and to tend to Braelyn's incision again. Get it cleaned and rewrapped.

The doctor was giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "On the condition she continues to rest and the understandance that I will be there at least once a day to check on how she is healing - she can be taken to your room. Being in a more comfortable and familiar place with actually promote healing as well."

Lo-Wen nodded his head "I will talk to her when she wakes up next and see what she wants to do" Lo-Wen wouldn't make the choice for her as he had done before

This had the doctor giving a nod before he was leaving the room so that they could rest - at let those who were resting continue to rest.

Lo-Wen looked at her when she woke and then spoke "hey the doctor said that if you wanted we could move you to our room so you can rest there and that he will check on you once a day"

Braelyn was just leaning back in the wheelchair, and just looking around a bit before looking down at their son in her arms.

Lo-Wem walked slowly and then pushed her in to the room when they arrived so that he could get them both settled. when he looked up he spotted a crib and smiled knowing that his staff had over heard them and had worked fast

Braelyn was just looking for a moment in time before she was spotting the crib, and was just giving a faint smile.

Braelyn was just looking for a moment before she was moving as though to lay him down in the crib but in the end she was keeping him close to her at that point. She didn't feel steady enough to try and take him down herself, she was worried that she was going to drop him.

Braelyn was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "That would be good... I feel... like I may drop him..."

Back
Top Bottom