Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Okay....oh but... no we cannot..We have no place we could go...."

Vin walked to the desk and pulled out a paper and pen and the wrote the letter which he would give to the doctor to send to Lo-Wen so they could find out

Eristella was just kicking her feet some before she spoke "Oh I never thanked you for this blindfold by the way. It had helped a bit with adjusting to this seeing the world." It was sheer enough that she could see through it and some light filter through it but not a lot at the time. Giving her some time to adjust to it all. But it was dark enough that if others looked at her and saw her eyes were open they wouldn't be able to see the bright color they had versus the dull color they had been

Vin looked at her "you're welcome I figured it would help and it would let you hide your eyesore from people" Vin knew that keeping it a secret would be better then letting everyone know she could see

Vin finished the letter and then sealed it closed before he looked at her "that they dont if you want to tell someone that is your choice and no one else's"

Eristella was nodding and cementing that Bailey knew. "We go underground again tomorrow." She was commenting.

Eristella was nodding her head before she spoke "It does. He is trying to use me as means to draw out the rebels."

Eristella was just looking before she spoke "He is hoping they are. But.. I want to seek them out... To give them information."

Vin looked at her and shook his head "dont they will not listen to you" Vin knew all to well that his brother would just have her killed as a way to get back at her father

Eriatella was just looking at him before she spoke "But that is what I want to do. I want to help... I've never been opposed to the idea of a new ruler. And I've been some help to the rebels more than they realize. After all... I'm the one who made sure no guards are posted at the secret entrance they always use to get in."

Vin looked at her "Eristella I am serious they won't listen to you I should know all to well, they turned-on me the moment I was caught and even tried to kill me"

Eristella was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "At least my father isn't that cruel."

Eristella was just nodding her head for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I don't care what my father says though... His heir will not be Richard or any other of his children. I will be taking over. I know more about this place and the people than anybody."

Vin looked at her "that would mean taking your father out of the picture and that will be hard as the only one who stood a chance against him was Lo-Wen"

Eristella was just looking towards Vin for a moment before she spoke, "But I can work to get the people on my side. Because before I was only healing those that my father wishes but now.... I will not do that. I will help all of those in need."

Back
Top Bottom