Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was just looking before she spoke, "I also want to protect the people... I want to unite the world."

Eristella was just looking before she was nodding, "I know but.... I'm not like my father. I have the power to help people and that is all I want to do. I'm not useless like everybody thinks...."

Eristella was just looking towards him then speaking, "If Lo-Wen is willing to go against the king." With that she was just nodding before going over to sit on the edge of the bed, and just had her hands on her stomach for a moment. She was still in a slight state of shock to learn that they were pregnant.

Vin nodded his head. he didnt blame her for being hesitant over all of this but he was also worried that his sister would get caught up in the cross hairs

Eristella was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I'll be here." With that she was actually taking off the blindfold that she was wearing.

while they were resting Bailey was avoiding the king and focusing on her son and taking care of him. the kings advisors had wanted to talk to her and she wasn't in the mood to deal with them as it was she was still pissed with the king from driving Lo-Wen and Braelyn away with his actions. Bailey looked over when the nursemaid came to check on her and Richard.

Last edited:
The nursemaid was looking towards Bailey for a brief moment in time before she was giving a soft smile and was passing over a message to her, a letter from Braelyn it seemed. One that had been passed to her from the doctor - who was handling those secret letters. "Read and burn it. Don't let the king know. When you are ready to send a return message... let me know and I'll take care of it." the woman was speaking in a gentle voice as she looked at Richard. When Bailey did open the letter she would find that Braelyn and Lo-Wen had had their baby, a son. Although it was stating that there had been minor complications during the process but everything was alright now.

Braelyn was currently sitting in bed, still subjected to bedrest for a bit longer although she was able to hold their son without any fear of dropping him. Currently she seemed to be holding the baby boy so that he could nurse, the woman not really all that ashamed of sitting on the bed completely naked at the time. After all about the only one that came in was Lo-Wen and the maid that had been assigned to her. And at that point it was just easier to feed the child - that and she didn't have the incision covered up with bandages, letting it get a breather for a bit. She was however reaching over to pull on the string that would alert the maid that she was needing something from them.

Bailey ready the letter and smiled pleased to know that her friend was safe and had had her baby. Bailey then tossed the letter in to the fire after she had finished reading it and watched as both it and its envelope burned away. Bailey one the king was still looking for Lo-Wen and she didnt want them being found

the maid came in to the room to see what she needed and how she could help "you rang miss"

Braelyn was looking over before she was speaking, "I was hoping that you could open the window a bit to get some light and air in here, and pass on a message to the kitchen that I think I want to try something to eat now." Since the birth she hadn't really been eating too much - not really having an appetite at all, so it had mostly been broth that she had been taking, but now she felt like she was actually hungry for something.

The nursemaid was just giving a smile before she spoke, "Also.... I just heard word from a doctor from the medical wing. It seems that Lady Eristellla and her husband are expecting as well."

Back
Top Bottom