The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella wouldn't say she was so much upset, just a bit more startled about what had happened than anything.

Eristella was just nodding her head before she spoke, "T...They will expect us to umm... consummate the marriage... the night of the wedding."

Eventually a few days had gone by and it seemed to be spreading like wildfire that the princess was getting married as well; but there was also a great deal of excitement about the party that night. The king announcing his son as heir and it seemed like he had another piece of information to announce. Not that anybody but his advisors knew about it, and his loyal generals. He had decided on marrying Bailey... just in order to use her to bear him more children in the future.

Lo-Wen was looking at Braelyn as she got ready of the party as they both were required to be there.

Bailey looked at the dress that the maids were trying to get her in too and shook her head she didnt like the idea of going to a party as it was she wasn't fond of having to take her son there let alone participate

Braelyn was just looking towards Lo-Wen for a brief moment in time before she was getting up from where she was sitting. She still wasn't herself since the death of her brother, but she was doing better than what she had been doing. And the king was strangely more than sympathic with her - perhaps because her mate was his right hand man. So instead of the bright colors that most others would wear - she was wearing a black gown; to represent that she was in mourning. This saved her from also having to dance with anybody but her mate as most people didn't bother those wearing black. Or they tried not to anyways.

"You are either putting this dress on and going wearing it. Or you will be stripped of everything and dragged there naked." one of the woman spoke - a rather harsh woman that didn't have the time in the world to deal with bullshit.

Lo-Wen gave her a small smile but he didnt say anything as he knew she was still grieving the loss of her brother. Lo-Wen over sat the punishment of both the kids and their parents every day as a silent reminder of who they had gone against.

Bailey growled and then snatched the dress from them before turning and stalking off to get dressed

The woman was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "You had better put a smile on your face when we get there. After all seeing you upset with upset the king and tonight is supposed to be a good night. He is announcing the birth of his son and heir, he is announcing his own engagement, and he is announcing the engagement of the princess." Now that was something that Bailey wouldn't have heard about at all, and she would be more grateful to hear that he was getting engaged, perhaps thinking that meant her freedom.

Braelyn was just looking towards him before she was commenting, "I really wish this dress wasn't so tight though... It really accents that I'm pregnant." Snug and hugged her body; which showed up that she had a gorgeous figure, and really showed off the baby bump. Done intentionally by that of Damion as well, just like the styling of her hair by the maids to reveal her mate marking.

Bailey ignored the woman while she got dressed and did her hair. Bailey didn't let anyone touch her and when someone tried to touch her son she got angry and snapped at them to stay away from her son.

"it is what the kings wants you to wear and there is no arguing with him" Lo-Wen didnt want to upset the king on a night when he was suppose to be happy

Braelyn was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "Yes forgive me for speaking against the king's decisions. I shall be sure to keep my discomforts to myself next time." With that she was giving a small bow to him and was soon heading out of the room so that they could be going, just pulling the veil over her face.

Back
Top Bottom