The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was just tilting her head some before she was commenting, "We can go down to the medical wing and you can practice, I'll just relax in one of the beds there."

"It is hurting but it'll be fine. I'll still be resting. And you can help reapply the salve again." Eristella was commenting in a soft voice.

There were some people that were commenting that he was good at his job, others just scoffing more so because he was just an apprentice. They were just being difficult.

Eristella was just listening for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Everybody starts somewhere."

Eristella seemed to be asleep at the time, just laying on her side at the time. A little blood had seemed to seep through but not much.

"I know you want to rest but we need to tend to your back" Vin wanted to speak more informal with her but he knew they couldn't risk it

while the king worked and tended to his sone one of the guards came with a new proposal of marriage this one from his advisors. the advisors wanted him to marry Richards mother as she had given him a healthy child once already they figured she could do it again

Eristella was just nodding her head and letting him help her at that point, not that she truly had a choice in the matter.

"I don't intend to get married." was all the man was saying.

Back
Top Bottom