The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

"According to Bailey he is doing good and they are being much more careful down there after that incident" Vin felt for his sister when he heard about the ball as it meant he would be forced to go as she was the mother of the baby

Eristella was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "That is good to hear. Oh... Be sure to go to the ball to be there to comfort Bailey and give her company. I am not permitted there."

Vin looked at her "Braelyn will be there and I find it stupid that you can't be there as he is your brother you should be allowed to celebrate him"

Eristella was speaking, "The advisors convinced father, feeling that it would be best that I not be there to celebrate his birth. I am already "cursed" and don't need to be somehow cursing him."

"your not cursed and it shouldn't just be him making the decisions its my sisters son as well and she should get a say" Vin shook his head "next thing you know he is gonna force her to marry him just to torment her"

Eristella was just telling him that she was planning to change now - give him that chance to step out of the room if he wanted too.

Eristella was managing to strip out of her old clothes since they were pretty torn to shreds, although would find that trying to get her new nightgown on wasn't that easy at all, especially with trying to pull it down in bag.

Eristella was letting him know that he could come in but was stating that she needed some help pulling it down in back.

Eristella was just thanking him in a soft voice.

After a bit, if Bailey did look at Braelyn she would see that the other female had fallen asleep sitting in the chair by the bed, her head just resting on ther arms on the bed.

Bailey smiled when she saw that she was sleeping and was happy to know that the woman was resting. Bailey then looked at her son when he started to fuss and shifted everything so that she could feed him

Braelyn didn't seem to rouse at all when the baby fussed, and it wasn't long before a maid was popping in to see how Bailey was doing. "Shall I sent for General Lo-Wen?"

Bailey shook her head "let her rest she has had a ruff day" Bailey settled her son better and let him feed as much as he wanted before she burped him

This had the maid nodding but she was still going to inform Lo-Wen of where his mate was at, least her worry.

Bailey sighed when the maid left knowing full well she was still going to say something to Lo-Wen and bother the man who was probably very busy

A few hours seemed to go by and the king was coming into the room, stating that Bailey was going to be moving to a different room, a more comfortable room. Braelyn had still been there, although seemed to be rousing a bit after hearing the king's voice.

Bailey sighed and looked at the male when he told her she would be moving to a more comfortable room "I just had a child and your wanting me to get up and walk"

"I never said that you would walk. There are servants for a reason." the king was speaking before he was telling Braelyn to get out of there, which had her giving a nod before she was heading off to go and find her own mate.

"Because this is the infirmary." the king was speaking after a moment in time.

Braelyn was looking around a bit although eventually was wandering out to the training arounds to find Lo-Wen training some of the new soldiers.

Bailey sighed and then nodded her head only because she wasn't feeling up to arguing with him over where she stayed

Lo-Wen was walking them men through their moves as he watched them

Back
Top Bottom