The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Bailey called out to her " Braelyn what is wrong" when the guard said she couldn't come in Bailey snapped that Braelyn was General Lo-Wens mate and so safe to come in to the room. Bailey didnt want to be isolated and she wanted people to be able to see her

Braelyn was walking over to the bed and was sinking down into the chair next to Bailey, and just resting her head on her arms next to her. Already she had tears in her eyes, finding actually speaking a little more difficult at that point in time. But after a moment she was looking up before she spoke, "Carson was playing by the lake with other kids and was pushed into the water...." No that would be enough as Bailey would know the boy didn't know how to swim.

Braelyn was just sobbing softly and was just resting her head on the bed once again. "Lo-Wen tried to bring him back but... he wasn't able too."

Braelyn was just looking for a moment before she was telling her about what had happened with Eristella as well, having heard about it from Lo-Wen after he had returned.

Braelyn was just looking for a moment then spoke, "That is how the king is. Sadly. Oh I had another question for you...... When my baby is born.... Do you want to be the honorary aunt?" No she was still upset and depressed but she seemed to be in a slight better mood.

Bailey nodded her head "I would love to be the aunt" Bailey worried that if her friend had a girl that the two children would end up betrothed to each other

Braelyn was giving a small smile lightly before she was just speaking in a soft voice, "Carson was going to be trained as a guard, to become a guard for your baby."

"I know he had told me that was what he wanted to do and I was excited to see the guard he could become" Bailey felt bad that Braelyn lost her brother and she was ready to cry as well

Braelyn was just shaking her head some before she was speaking, "Lo-Wen is going to let me burn him... like we do down below... And I was hoping that you and Vin would be there...."

"of course I will be there and if my brother isn't I will kick his ass myself" Bailey would be there to help send her brother on to the next life

Braelyn was just nodding her head before she was speaking, "I know Vin is tending to the princess now or I would go speak to him about it." But she wasn't going to at that point in time... she wasn't sure if she dared try and approach him at that point in time.

When Eristella did wake again she felt her own bed beneath her and she felt something else next to her, a body it felt like. A familiar figure. Vin was there it seemed. This had her shifting some although that only caused her pain which had her giving a low whimper.

Vin shifted and stroked her head "shhhh its ok I tended to your back like you taught me"

Bailey nodded her head "let him tend to her for now"

Eristella was just giving a small whimper but she was calming down and was soon resting her head on his chest. "You probably shouldn't stay here like this for long... eventually father will show up...." she was speaking in a soft voice.

Eristella was giving a small nod of her head before she was just resting into him a bit more, and was mumbling that she wished that they didn't have to hide.

Eristella ended up finding herself fading into a light sleep, more or less partially laying on his chest at that point in time.

Eristella was just moving a bit and soon enough he would find her lips pressing against his lightly. "I love you...." she was speaking in a soft voice. Although there were some times where she did have to wonder if he truly loved her as well, or if it was just a ploy at that point in time. But she never said anything... even if he didn't truly she was accept the fake love at that point in time.

Vin gently kissed her back "I love you too" Vin did love her and while he held no love for her father he did truly care for her and if they could be together without her father objecting he would be with her in a heart beat

Eristella was just asking him if he would be willing to get her some pain killers. "I want to have my hair washed... it feels gross..." she spoke in a small voice, although she didn't think that it wasn't going to be that easy. Especially since whoever helped her wash her hair would have to be mindful of her back.

Back
Top Bottom