The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was just sobbing as she hugged her brother and was just giving that scream of pain and anguish. This definitely had a number of people around more than startled by this and there were some that were coming over to see what was going on.

Braelyn was emotionally broken at that point in time and a mess as she just held onto the deceased body of her brother. "Lo-Wen.... This isn't happening...." she was whispering.

Braelyn was just listening to what he had to say although she was distraught about it nonetheless. She wasn't sure what to even say. She wanted to see them punished but... she didn't want to see anybody else hurt.

Lo-wen looked over when then boys were dragged to them and he ordered for them to be sent to the dungeon as he would talk to the king. Carson had wanted to guard the kings new child when he was older and this was something the king had approved of so it was up to him to decide their punishment

"Lo-Wen. I.... Want to give my brother.... our custom of burial underground. Since we have nowhere to bury the bodies.... We burn them....I also.... If possible... Wish for Bailey and Vin to be present as well..." Braelyn spoke after a moment in time.

Braelyn was giving a nod of her head before she was letting go of her brother and slowly rising to her feet. Already there seemed to be a servant that was going to Bailey and speaking, "Miss Bailey, you will find yourself called on by Lady Braelyn soon." After that she was going off to let Vin know as well.

Lo-Wen stood with her and kept her tucked close as they watched as her brothers body was collected

Bailey looked from where she was resting and nodded her head

Braelyn was just trembling next to him and was stating that she wanted to go back to their room for the time being.

Braelyn was just following after him although she was very quiet at that point in time - which was a good indication to a number of people that was something wrong since she was usually very talkative with everybody.

After a bit he would notice that she seemed to have cried himself to sleep, just sniffling a little bit.

He would find the king in the throne room and he seemed to be speaking to Eristella at that point in time. A bit harshly at first - and more accusing her of wanting to harm her sibling but in the end he was stating that he would make an exception to see the infant. But she was never allowed to be left alone with him - she could only see in in either the presence of himself or Bailey. This just had Eristella giving a low curtsy before she was speaking, "As you wish your majesty. Until you need me again, I shall be in the dungeons tending to those there so that you mind continue to torment them and get answers."

The king was just looking over before he was speaking, "Execute them then. You are equal rank to the useless princess over there; therefore your mate would hold your rank as well and that boy is her family. They essentially just murdered a royal."

Lo-Wen bowed "yes my king" he then went to notify the boys of the sentence since their families would not be able to petition to keep them alive as the king had made his mind up

Back
Top Bottom