The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

The king was just storming off, slamming a door behind him which definitely told people that he was pissed off. Eristella was just turning her attention back towards the room for a brief moment but she was heading off, not wishing to be there anymore.

Braelyn was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I shall be taking my leave as well. I've done this many times before but now that I'm pregnant myself... It is a whole lot different." With that she was giving a wave of her hand so that she could leave and was soon enough finding where Lo-Wen was at, just wrapping her arms around him from behind regardless of if he was speaking to some of his soldiers. They knew not to fuck with her - even more so now that she was with child.

Braelyn was just listening at that point in time but she was still just staying close to him, her face buried in his back at that point in time. "So Lo-Wen.... when are you going to share her with us?" one of them was asking - clearly not aware that they were mates.

"Because we all know that you don't truly care for her at all. That she is just a fuck buddy." the man was speaking after a moment in time. Lo-Wen would actually feel Braelyn seem to tense up at those words, and her grip even seem to loosen on him a bit.

Lo-Wen looked at the male and then motioned to his own neck "she is my mate I will not be sharing her with anyone and if you continue to disrespect her I will see to ti that you Don't walk out of here"

The man was just commenting that he was shocked that the great general would mate with a lowly human. Although what would shock everybody is when Braelyn seemed to be coming out from behind Lo-Wen, and slapping the man across the face with all of the strength she could muster. "Shut. Up. I am not in the mood to deal with being insulted by the likes of somebody who doesn't know me." Braelyn spoke in a sharp voice and it was no shock at all that the man was actually raising a hand to strike her back.

Braelyn was giving a startled shriek when this happened and just had a look like she was going to be sick. Not unusual for her at that point in time. Usually she could handle the sight of blood but not at that point in time.

One of the others, who had just been quiet, just seemed to be going over to Braelyn to see if she was alright, since she was looking quite sick at the time. He was actually leading her away a couple of steps that she didn't see any more of the blood at the time.

Braelyn was just looking at him for a moment before she was mumbling that she was fine, just a little queasy from the blood.

Braelyn was just looking at him for a moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I...It is fine. I'm going to go back to our room and sleep for a bit longer. I'm exhausted."

Braelyn was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Sounds good." With that she was giving him a kiss on the cheek before she was wandering off to their room.

When he went to look for Carson though he would find that the boy wasn't in his room at all, which is something that he would find quite odd since the boy always stayed there unless he was with them or at his lessons. But today he didn't have any lessons because he had been given the day off -only because Braelyn had wanted to do an outing with him later in the day.

Lo-Wen then sent guards to find Carson while he went looking for the boy as if he reported back that they couldn't find him she would lose it

The guards looked everywhere although when they did find him... it wasn't the best of news. They found him in the lake that some of the other children had convinced him to go to with them, although the boy didn't know how to swim. Some of the older kids who didn't have much care for humans had pushed him into the water and watched him drown. Lo-Wen would find after a bit that if he turned around Braelyn seemed to be standing behind him with a strange look on her face. No she hadn't heard him ordering the guards to find Carson but she was definitely having those older sister vibes that something was wrong.

Unfortunately, Lo-Wen would find that he wasn't able to bring the boy back and he would soon find Braelyn collapsing next to them, tears streaking down her cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom