The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was giving a small nod of her head although after a moment she was shaking her head. "No... Lets not bother her.... Not right now." she spoke after a moment in time before she was letting out a breath and telling him what had happened, and more into detail as to why she was hurt.

"Help me wash my hair?" Eristella was speaking in a soft voice. She could sit on a chair and chest rest her head on the side of the tub easily enough.

Eristella was letting him guide her before she was apologizing to him in a soft voice that she was so much of a hassle.

Eristella was just commenting that it felt like that way at times. "I've often wondered.... If I would be more free in the world below. Yet I guess... I would be just as hated there as I am here. I just want.... I want to run away from it all."

"I don't have anything here anyways... I never have.... Not since the day I was born and it was discovered I was blind." Eristella spoke in a rather broken voice.

Eristella was just speaking, "I.... Don't know if that would be a good idea for me. I don't know anything about the outside world at all... and I would be even more useless. Probably be better for be to remain an encaged bird."

Eristella was just giving a small nod of her head before thanking him for the help with washing her hair. "I... I suppose I should change as well but... I can do it if you can pull clean pajamas from the closest." No she was still in the dirtied clothes from earlier, Vin having taken more time to tending to the injury and getting it cleaned versus working about the dirty clothes. Which didn't matter to her - that and she was sure that he would have been a little flustered if he had needed to help her change - considering he had never seen her naked before.

Eristella was just giving a soft smile as she was walking with him, and sitting on the edge of her bed. "Do you know how that man is doing from underground? The one whose legs had been crushed a few months back? Oh and also... Father is having a ball in a few days to celebrate the birth of his son." she was speaking after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom