The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

"I.... I apologize...." Eristella spoke in a soft voice as she was drawing her hands away before she is going to get to her feet.

Eristella was just giving a small nod of her head before she was telling him to rest, she needed to get going to the infirmary.

Eristella was just nodding before she was heading off towards the infirmary so that she could tend to some of those that were there.

while he Rested Vin worried about his sister who he had seen the day before but he hadn't like that she was chained up in some room

Eristella was tending to some of the injured although it wasn't long before her father was coming in and stating that he was needing her to do a check over of his pet. This had her giving a nod and she was soon enough following after him.

Soon after the king was walking into the room, Eristella was following after him. "I want to make sure that the child is alright." was all the king said, which had Eristella nodding her head.

Eristella was just moving over and kneeling next to her so that she could check her over, or more precisely checking over the baby.

The king was nodding then he was speaking, "I'll be sure that she is eating more. You are dismissed now." This had Eristella rising to her feet and she was making her way out of the room.

"Then you can perish for all I care. As long as the baby stays healthy." was all the king was stating.

"if I die so does the baby" Bailey kept her back to him but soon her breakfast was being brought to her by a maid and he would see how little she was being given

The king was just looking towards her then spoke that he would make sure that the baby didn't die. Although he was looking towards the portion that she was being brought before he was questioning the maid, "What is this?"

"it is her breakfast sire it is what I was given to bring to her" the Maid kept her head down as she had not been given permission to look at him

Back
Top Bottom