The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was just apologizing in a soft voice and stammering that she hadn't meant to upset him. "I...I just w...wanted to t...thank you and to m...make sure you were uninjured...." Eristella was speaking after a moment in time.

Eristella was just speaking in a soft voice, "I.... I'm sorry you got hurt...a...at least let me heal it for you...."

Vin stopped her "you can tend to it in the morning if it is bothering me or making it hard for me to help you in the medical wing how does that sound"

Eristella was just giving a small nod of her head before she was giving a low bow and stating for him to have a good rest of his night.

Eristella was nodding before she was heading off, although she did seem a little sullen at that point in time.

Eristella was just going up to her room and collapsing onto her bed - still feeling fatigued from healing that man from before.

Braelyn was still asleep on his bed, curled up on her side at that point in time. Her hair was a chaotic mess around her at the time but she was peaceful.

As she was sleeping, Eristella seemed to be awake as well but didn't leave her room at all, just sitting in her room on her bed.

After a little bit Eristella was getting up and heading downstairs so that she could head to the infirmary. Although she did find herself a bit baffled that Vin wasn't awake, usually he seemed to be up before her and was greeting her. "Vin..." she was knocking on the door.

Eristella was just standing outside of his door and just had a concerned look before she was asking if he was alright.

Vin nodded and then remembered she couldn't see him "yes I am just not feeling well that is all some more sleep and I will be fine"

Eristella was just tilting her head some before she was reaching out and after a moment she was finding his cheek, a frown forming when she felt he had a fever. After that she was just telling him to go and lie down.

Eristella was following after him into the room and was sitting on the edge of his bed next to him lightly. Her fingers her finding his hand and soon he would feel a faint warm sensation.

He would feel his hand feeling far better than it had and he would feel his fever seeming to begin to fade away.

Back
Top Bottom