The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was just wandering up towards her room, leading him up the stairs. Once they got up there he would see that her room didn't have too much for decoration - not like there was a point - but there seemed to be a large supply of different alchemy supplies and plenty of pillows and blanekts. Actually it didn't even seem like there was a bed in the room, just a collection of blankets and pillows on the floor. But that is what she found the most comfortable.

Vin looked around and wondered even more about her.

By this point in time Bailey was awake and staring out of the window as she had been told she couldn’t leave the room

Eristella was thanking him for guiding her to her room as she was going over and just sitting on the floor amongst the pile of pillows and blankets.

"You can remain if you wish for a break from your room. As long as you are with me.... you are fine. Nobody usually questions what I do." Eristella was commenting in a soft voice.

Eristella was just tilting her head a bit before she was commenting, "Nobody will gossip and even if they did... It wouldn't be any different than usual. People already see me as useless because I'm blind."

Eristella was just chuckling before she spoke, "You may say that but many disagree. In some ways I am... outside of this palace. But inside... I know this place top to bottom."

Vin nodded his head "its good that you know the palace so well but someone should take you outside to see what the world is like" Vin then turned and left the room wanting to just sit and think for a little while.

Vin headed back down to his room and walked in closing the door behind him before going and laying down. Vin wondered if his sister was doing ok or not.

Eristella was just curling up in her blankets and pillows - and juat seemed to seclude herself in her room.

while everyone else was either doing their job LIke Lo-Wen had left to do or resting Bailey was trying to figure out how to get sent back below ground as being above ground had her on edge

Braelyn was wandering the palace and actually found herself running into Bailey. "Oh... Bailey... " she spoke, a bit surprised.

Back
Top Bottom