Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

The baby just watched and babbled some, now and again just seeming to scream - not out of anger or anything, just making noise and testing out his lungs if anything.

Vin smiled at the little one and was happy to see them all letting go. VIn did look when he heard a male scream and then silence. after a little while Lo-Wen reappeared and nodded in silent confirmation that the man had been delt with

Lo-Wen would come into the library to just see the two ladies seeming to be dancing at that point in time while Vin was holding onto the infant. Well Braelyn had at least relaxed at that point, and just seemed to lose herself to the music that she hadn't even heard the scream from earlier at all. Yet again Eristella had just encouraged herself to just immerse herself in the music, to just block everything else out for the time being.

After a little bit the music seemed to end and both woman were just looking over at the men for a moment, Eristella just apologizing to Lo-Wen for rearranging his library some.

"it is fine you have brought my wife some happiness so its no big deal" Lo-Wen smiled at them both and then moved to sit down so he could keep watching them

Eristella was just looking before she was speaking, "It is going to take time for her to heal - especially since we don't truly know what she all went through. But this is a good first step. But the best thing was... that she wasn't completely shut off from all of us. She didn't just stay shut down and refuse to speak, eat, or anything."

Eristella was just looking before she spoke, "She did open up a little bit to me but not much. I do have a suggestion though... I did notice that Braelyn seemed rather close with the elderly cook that works here. Perhaps... we could have her speak to her, see if that will get her to open up some."

Eristella was just looking before she spoke, "Or we just need to find somebody who will just listen. While any of us could just listen.... we would also want to try and comfort. I think what would be best for her right now is having somebody who can just listen; and give comfort when she is ready for it."

Braelyn was just looking over for a moment before she was wandering off and was questioning about what had happened... what the yelling had been about.

"our guest wasn't pleased to be put back in his cells so I had to get a little violent with him" Lo-Wen wouldn't lie to her about what had happened

Braelyn was just giving a nod of her head before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I hope.... we can sent him away...soon."

Braelyn was just giving a soft smile before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I... Want to go to the ballroom and just dance."

Back
Top Bottom