Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was just looking at him for a moment before giving a very faint smile before she was questioning if he could grab her a blanket so that she could feed the child.

Braelyn was just putting the blanket over her shoulder so that she could feed the baby before she was asking what had happened to the man that had shown up there. This had Eristella looking over before she was commenting, "I wouldn't worry about it too much. He won't bother you at all. Oh Vin and Lo-Wen... Can I use you two as guinea pigs sometime? After seeing that I can more or less share pain to another I want to see if I can... take pain from another.." No she had an idea rolling around in her head at that point in time. Taking another's pain and transferring that to the prisoner in the dungeons.

Eristella was just giving a light smile then looked towards Braelyn who was just blinking a bit but she didn't seem to stay anything.

Eristella was just looking over before she spoke, "I am... Unsure. It depends on if it will work how I think it should work."

Eristella was just giving him a light hug back. Braelyn was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was just looking down at her son in her arms for a moment.

Braelyn was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I missed him as well." She was just cradling her son gently before she was adjusting how she was sitting some, seeming to sit up a bit more.

Eristella was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Braelyn. I was curious..... I've never really had the chance to learn how to dance so I was wondering if you would be willing to teach me sometime." No she was trying to lighten the mood and distract the other woman - so she was speaking about something that she enjoyed doing. Well two things actually - dancing and teaching others how to dance. This definitely had Braelyn looking up after a moment and for the first time in the past few days there seemed to be a small smile - very faint but it was there. "Yes! I would love too." Braelyn was speaking.

VIn smiled and saw that Lo-Wen was smiling as well seeing that she was happy. both men knew that she had gone through hell and they figured this would be a good way to distract her from what had happened and hopefully help her heal as well

Eristella was just looking towards the two men before giving a small smile and wink that was hidden from Braelyn. Nope she had a plan to help at that point in time - it was going to take time for Braelyn to heal, this much she knew, but she also knew that she could help. They spoke calmly although things did go a little south when there was a scream from somewhere which had the baby start crying, and Braelyn seemed to be tensing up some. It seemed like the man that had been in the dungeon had managed to get out and had actually attacked some of the servants.

Lo-Wen growled and then told vin to guard the girl before he headed out to deal with the man who had gotten free. Lo-Wen would find out who he had gotten free and it would be fixed so that it didnt happen again.

Eristella was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was going over to sit next to Braelyn gently, and was carefully taking the infant from her, especially seeing how shaky she seemed to be. "Lo-Wen will take care of it. It is going to be alright." Eristella spoke in a gentle voice before she was just thinking for a moment. They were on the second floor at the time and the man was still down on the first floor. Only route up there was the stairs but being they were in the library - they were quite the distance away from the stairs.

Braelyn was just nodding her head for a moment in time but didn't seem to relax at all. This had Eristella thinking for a moment before she was handing the baby over to Vin and asked him to hold him for a moment. After that she was getting up and moving some stuff around to clear up a space before going over to play some music.

Eristella was taking Braelyn's hands and pulling her up gently, leading her into a random dance that she did know. Did it go with the music? Not at all. Did it get Braelyn to slowly start to untense? A little bit.

Back
Top Bottom