Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Lo-Wen let her up from his lap and then handed the baby over to a maid who came to collect him and then walked with Braelyn to the ballroom so she could dance

Braelyn was just watching for a moment before she spoke, "I am a terrible mother.... aren't I...." Having not really spent time with her own son recently; but she did also have to try and focus on her own mental healt as well.

Braelyn was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "I just feel like... I haven't been spending time with him. But I am also afraid... I am still.... scared..." She was still having random moments of just going into an almost catatonic state - even if only for a few minutes, but that was still dangerous enough. And she still had those moments where the shaking was bad enough that even she felt unsteady just standing herself, she couldn't even imagine trying to hold a child.

Lo-Wen looked at her and then turned her so that she was facing him "there is noting wrong with being scared nothing at all I am here if you need to talk or if you want to talk to someone else all you have to do is tell me and I will get them so you can talk to them"

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I am... trying to find the courage to open up.... I just... the memories...."

Braelyn was just leaning into him gently, and just closing her eyes for a moment to just take a few deep breaths.

Braelyn didn't draw away from him, just leaned into him at that point in time. No she just needed to breath and just calm herself down.

Braelyn was just calming herself and soon enough she was drawing away so that they could get to the ballroom.

Braelyn was just looking around once they entered the ballroom, and just took a few steps into the room. At first she just looked around for a moment in time.

Braelyn was just closing her eyes for a moment and just seemed to stand still for a moment, before she just started to dance. No for her no music was needed at that point in time.

There were a couple of servants that came in to speak with Lo-Wen, one of them just commenting that they had never seen somebody dance without music.

The servants just seemed to be watching still although one of them was delivering a message - a message from the king it seemed. A snarky message almost - wondering if he had enjoyed his present; and then more or less implying that Braelyn was definitely pregnant. There was a comment that was stating that they would have to come and visit in a few months so that he could meet his unborn child.

Back
Top Bottom