Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Lo-Wen looked at the message and then crumpled it up in his hand while he was angry with the king he wouldn't let Braelyn see it as she didnt need him mad at the time

The servant was just looking for a moment in time - wondering what the note had been about. The older servant, who knew the situation, was stating that he would burn the letter.

Braelyn still seemed to be moving with her eyes closed at that point in time, although this time the dance was something a little more familiar to Lo-Wen. One that she had preformed for her personally at one point a long time ago in the past. When he had actually decided to have a dancer entertain him for the night.

Braelyn was just watching for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Today... Would have been Carsyn's birthday.... I almost forgot..."

Lo-Wen nodded "I am so sorry that i didnt protect him" Lo-Wen still felt bad for her brothers death as he had been the one to bring him to the castle

Braelyn was just looking before she spoke, "It isn't your fault... If he had been left below without me he would have lived a worse life."

"I know but i should have been watching him or had a maid watching him" Lo-Wen carried the guilt with him the whole time but never letting it show

Braelyn was just looking towards him before she spoke, "I should have also have been with him. it is onme as well."

Braelyn was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Me especially. I am his sister... I should have protected him. I promised him."

"we both did we both promised him he was safe there and he should have been" Lo-Wen still hated that the kids didnt face any real punishment for his death

Braelyn was just looking towards him before she was drawing away once again and stating that she wanted music.

Back
Top Bottom