Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes, everything was set properly (it's 7:30PM here) and that's what it's set to - but it is always an hour later. So, it's 8:30PM.

EDIT:
Nevermind... it just suddenly changed to the right time!
What ever you did, it worked! Thanks! :)

These could be for the icons on the board index. Nothing fancy, just enough to make it feel more Blue Moony. Another thing I've noticed is that all the text-entry areas are white, which clashes somewhat with the darker appearance of the rest of the forum.

Fixing the multiquote thing probably broke text elsewhere, please let me know where.

And thank you, Kotep. We also need a small down_arrow image, it seems (the theme is missing an arrow_down.gif)

Also, when you send a message too soon after the last, the message is white on white as well.

Please correct the following errors before continuing: <--- this is in red (all good)

You are trying to send a message too quickly after sending a previous message. Please wait 36 more seconds. <--- this is white on white and you can't see it.

:) PS. LOVE those icons!!!

I like some of the features offered by this new code, but I do agree that the theme colors need some serious toning down. It's all very bright and the colors are so different it makes that effect worse.

Also, I miss the previous messages in the PM inbox. Before below your message as you tried to reply you would have a small window that you could scroll through the history of the conversation. That I miss terribly.

Say, is it possible to get more page numbers, especially the most recent pages.

This would help with the issue of a thread producing a new page with no content as it's a bit difficult to get to the actual last page considering in long forums we have a link for page 1-3... and then the very last page; but no second or third to last page.

Ulcis God of Chains said:
I like some of the features offered by this new code, but I do agree that the theme colors need some serious toning down. It's all very bright and the colors are so different it makes that effect worse.

Specific examples?

I don't find it needs toning down.
It's a basic blue and dark blue.
It's not bright at all on my computer.

o.o'
And I agreed, scroll down conversation in PMs was nice - you didn't have to search for the response if you forgot something!

PMs when there is an error like sending a pm too soon after sending another one, or not putting a title on your pm, the part that describes an error is white and the back ground is like bright yellow. Not really a problem, just kind of annoying.

I've been finding two issues with the theme or perhaps it's the code.

1) Special text that isn't supported by the forums anymore is turned into HUGE lettering. Really annoying.

2) It'd be nice if we could have all of our subscriptions pop up right in the user CP... But this is more of a suggestion. The above is a problem.

WTH HAPPENED?!!?!?! I MISS THE WAY THE PM INBOX WORKED BEFORE!!! *cries* I COULD SEE ALL THE PREVIOUS MESSAGES IN THE NEW MESSAGE AND IT SHOWED ME WHICH MESSAGES HAD BEEN OPENED, REPLIED TO OR NEVER OPENED!!!! GRRRR!!!!!

You can still see which messages have been opened, etc. You click the 'Tracking' link on the left side bar when in the User CP. But yeah..... no more message trails. I miss those too.

The_PG said:
I've been finding two issues with the theme or perhaps it's the code.

1) Special text that isn't supported by the forums anymore is turned into HUGE lettering. Really annoying.

This has been fixed for the first 450k posts. All size tags have been stripped from them.

I miss the moons that were being used to mark the different forums instead of the stripey balls. Is there a reason why it was changed?

Vivid Fizz said:
I miss the moons that were being used to mark the different forums instead of the stripey balls. Is there a reason why it was changed?

:/
I see moons.

Shift + reload?

Unless you changed your theme back to the default.

I didn't touch my theme at all. I haven't been in that section of my User Control Panel for at least three days.

Edit: Shift+Reload worked but that was so weird. The last time I was on it loaded the moons just fine. I have no idea about internet caches though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom