Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Clean Buzz, and ACP Blue vision, Red Eclipse, Leaf, Flame, and Night

The dark love is good.

The grey background is great for whatever task bar colors. The dark on dark is hard to read.

I like Dark World as well HOWEVER-

The red eclipse is very sexy. But it doesn't seem very "BLUE moon."

But now i'm just thinking "My Buddha! This brightness just doesn't put me in the Roleplaying mood."
I LOVE the old BMR but i can deal with a change. So long as we keep the Tardis. Boy do i like that Tardis.<3

Eager to see what we come up with!

I really think if you could add some kind of texture to the Dark World's background, kinda like how the Red Eclipse has texture, just to make it look more interesting, that it the hands down winner. I mean, at this point it's the winner still but it's still not perfect. A good top banner will help as well.

Three-way tie for me. I can't seem to pick between Dark Love, Dark World or Red Eclipse. Most forums I'm on already do the whole 'whitewash' or overly-colorful look. Blue Moon's darker theme (used on the old forum) was a change of pace and easier on the eyes.

Those three evoke that same thing.

eclipsestorm said:
I like dark world, but i can't figure out how to apply it.

You can't yet. This is just a vote on what layouts they are gonna download for the site in the future. They haven't gotten any additional layouts yet besides this one we all are using now.

I like any color combination that isn't hard to read. I don't like the poster information like icon and post count being displayed horizontally on top of the comment instead of vertically next to it, because it looks cluttered. I'd be happy with any theme with the post info off to the side.

Dark World.

Hell, anything that isn't this is cool by me. As long as the colors don't rape your eyeballs until they bleed rainbows.

Dark World definitely has the lead. hehe... which I'm happy to see since it's one of my faves, if not my top fave. The BlackEvo's are cool. But I like Dark World a lot better.

I like Dark love, Dark world, and Blue fun, in that order. Red eclipse is nice/different/sexy, but all that red might get tiring on the eyes, so I'm not sure about it.

I like it, I just wish the blue wasn't so....BLUE...I miss the soft translucent steel color the old site had. C: I'd do a theme if I could fucking upload it.
Edit: Agreed with Vek's post below. C:

I think I'll need to play with some of the colors >_>

"Black on dark gray" was not acceptable :p

I'll make DW the main theme in a few moments after I finish cleaning up a few things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom